𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Candice Parker strolled through the city of San Francisco, enjoying the scenery and smell of the ocean nearby. She just wished Kol could be with her. It had been a while since she was in Mystic Falls. Having left the minute the spell was dropped. She had been searching up and down for a spell to bring him back, performing all kinds of magic. Her mother made attempts to stop her. Which led her to go on a rampage, killing any and every witch that conspired with her dreadful witch of a mother.

This didn't make Candice very popular with the witches, leading them to target her any chance they could. If they didn't know about her before, they certainly did now, and could say to the very least that they didn't like her. Therefore, why she is currently in San Fran, to kill a bunch of witches who were plotting against her. Being a heretic, most people liked to get on her good side, so word traveled quite fast about their scheming.

Candice knocked on the doors of the church, seeing as she couldn't walk in, she needed to get invited in. A young woman opened the doors, her eyes immediately widening at the taller woman. Candice smiled, waving her fingers. "Hello love. May I come in? I just want to have a little civilized chit chat if that's alright with you."

More witches approached, the leader was probably in her early thirties, staring down Candice. The young woman turned to look at her leader, searching for instructions. "It's okay, Emily. Invite her in." Candice raised a brow, knowing what they were up to. Emily nods, stepping aside, "come in." Candice slowly stepped inside, the witches gathering around her, she chuckled at that. "I was hoping for a truce, Kayla. This doesn't seem to be headed in that direction."

Kayla, the leader, held her sharp glare on the heretic. "My coven will not come to a truce with an abomination to nature. Your mother informed me, you were looking to resurrect an original vampire. We won't let that happen." Candice pursed her lips, looking down at the girl. "You wound me, Kayla. But, I am not here for a spell, not this time. I'm just here to give you a message."