The Kidnapping

???'s POV

Finally, after Dream stopped running, we were able to catch up to him. One of my friends grabbed his wrist and covered his mouth with a cloth with chlorophyll. He fell unconscious after a couple minutes. My other friend picked up Dream's phone and turned it off and stuffed it into his pocket.

"Now get this freak in the van." The first friend demanded. "Jeez, Carley. No need to be a little b-" I was interrupted by my second friend. "Mason. Don't." He warned. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, Drake." I growled, slingling the skeleton over my shoulder. I was stronger then my other friends, but to be fair, he was just a skeleton.

Carley's POV

We got into my old car, and I jumped behind the wheel. Drake tied Dream up and Mason threw Dream into the trunk, so he couldn't escape if he woke up. They sat in the back seat, and I slammed on the gas pedal and outta there.

Dream's POV

I woke up with a start, and tried to get up. But I realized I was tied down, and I tried to get my wrists out of the ropes. I was in a dark room with a hard stone floor. I was struggling, and trying to scream, but a mask was covering my mouth. "You done yet?" A girl's voice rang out. My breath was shaking as I heard footsteps getting closer to me. It was a tall girl with dark skin, brown eyes, long black hair, a wolf tail, and wolf ears. I tried squirming away from her, but she grabbed my neck (spinal cord?).

I saw a boy leaning on the doorway of the room. He had olive skin, shabby brown hair, white eyes with black pupils, and bear ears. I was screaming under my mask because I couldn't breathe. "Carly, stop. We want him alive." The boy remarked, fiercely. The girl, Carly, groaned. "Whatever, Mason." She snatched her hand away, slapping me in the face, purposely. "Don't worry Dream." Another boy walked into the room. He had pale skin, black eyes, shaggy red ginger hair, a rabbit tail, and rabbit ears. Carly snapped her head to him. "We won't kill ya." Carly snickered like a witch. "What we'll do will make you wish you were." Mason sharply remarked.

Carly pulled out a knife, and pressed it to my skull, making a slight crack in it. "Your brother ruined my life. Now I'M going to make your life a living Hell, and make your brother regret EVERYTHING." She hissed. I whimpered, yellow tears flowing from my eyes again.