Meanwhile

Gun's POV

I watched the clock eagerly. Come on! Come on! One more minute! I thought. The minute hand moved and I jumped up excitedly. I grabbed a dark blue hoodie, a machete, and a sickle. I felt a dark pressure leave my shoulders. Code wasn't watching anymore.

Bebe's POV

We shouldn't be doing this! I thought to Gun.

But, Bee! It's the right thing to do! She though back, a hint of desperation in her voice.

Oh, fine! You idiot...

Hmph... Meanie...

I'm joking! I'm joking! Jeez!

In my bystander form, I rolled my eyes and sighed. Gun, in her own bystander form, grinned happily. Let's go! She thought to me

Nightmare POV

Tears were flowing from my eyes. I was unlike me to cry so much, but I was scared for my brother. Killer was hugging me, trying to comfort me. Blueberry was rocking back and forth in a corner, with Dust was trying to coax him out. The others were pacing around, trying to figure out a plan.

Suddenly, a portal opened up in the middle of the room. Unfortunately for Horror, he was standing right where it opened up. Lust/Unlust grabbed his hand and pulled him over. I would've laughed if it weren't for the situation we were in. A human girl came out of the portal, her black wings hovering her over to void until it closed, then bringing her to the floor.

She had long purple and seafoam green hair with a pink streak, animal ears that I couldn't tell if they were cat or wolf ears, white ram horns, black deer antlers, black wings (As I said before), and a purple and seafoam green cat-like tail. Her face looked as if it was split in two, but the two sides shared a black animal-like nose and a mouth. One side was hispanic with bright rosey cheeks, and the eye on that side was dark brown with a seafoam green heart-shaped pupil, that reminded me a bit of Ink's irises. The other side of her face was fair-skinned, and its eye was white with a black pupil. She was wearing a dark blue hoodie with holes on the back for her wings, ripped white jeans with fishnet stockings, and purple sneakers.

"Hel-" She was cut off by Killer. "Who are you!?" He yelled, reaching for his knife. Her brown eye closed as she leaned on one leg and put her right arm on her hip. "Well, if ya listen to me, then maybe I can tell you who I am, and MAYBE I can help ya find Dream!" She yelled back, shocking us all. "Dang-" Ink mumbled. "Thank you~" She said in a singsong voice. "W-well, who are you, and what do you want?" I managed to say without my voice shaking so much.

"We're Beebe Gun. And we're here to help you." She said opening both eyes. She voice was strange... Like two voices speaking at the same time. One was honey sweet and innocent. The other like satin and chilled.