Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Vi POV-

"Yo Powder! Hurry up! We gotta get going otherwise we'll be late!" I yell up the stairs for my sister
"Coming Vi!" She yells back as I hear fast footsteps make its way towards the stairs and I see Powder run down them.
Powder and I get into the car, and Vander drove us to school. As we make it, I see Mylo, Claggor and Ekko waiting up front for us.
We said our goodbyes to Vander as we got out and he drove off.
"'Bout time you made it, doors close in 5 minutes" Mylo says
"Shut up, let's get inside already" I say as we walk inside.
My group and I have always been seen as "lower people" in this school. Apart, we'd get bullied, but together people fear us.
Everybody but one group that doesn't know when to quit.
As we made it to our lockers we were stopped by that same group.
"Hey Girly" a blonde says closing my locker and leaning up against the one next to it.
"Fuck off" I said shoving past him.
"Mylo, Claggor, Ekko, Pow'. Let's go" I said as I waved my hand
"Don't think you can get a way that easy missy" he says
I just ignored him, I wasn't in the mood to fight. We made it to class just in time as the bell rang.
"Alright students, sit down. Sit down" Professor Heimerdinger says.
He has to stand on a podium thingy because of how tiny he was.
"Today, we have two new students joining us from a different state. Please welcome them with respect" professor says as they walk in through the door.
My eyes immediately caught on one of them, she was a girl, looked a little taller than I was, she had dark long hair.
"Students, this is Caitlyn and Jayse" he says as they sorta wave.
"Please, go find your seats, your names will be on the backs of them" the professor says and the go to look at empty seats.
I immediately looked around to see where exactly they were sitting, then looked at the one empty chair in the corner with me. I looked on the back of it to read "Kiramman". God I hope that's just another new student coming later or something.
The guy doesn't seem like one I'd get along with and the girl seems too rich for me.
I looked back up to see Jayse found his seat next to a guy named Viktor, and Caitlyn was still looking around. I watched as she looked at the last seat beside me.
That's when I realized all the other seats don't have her name, that this seat next to me... was hers.
She walked past me, then behind me, then on the other side of me to sit down.
When she did, the professor started teaching right away. I just fiddled with my pencil the entire time refusing to take notes. Soon enough, our 30 minutes chat break started.
"Did you not take any notes?" I hear a voice ask as I place my pencil down
I looked up and towards the voice and it was Kirammans.
"I uhh.. don't take notes" I replied
"Why not?" She asks
"Because a friend of mine is a geek and loves to write duplicates of notes and hands them to us" I say leaning back putting my feet on the table and hands behind my head.
"Violet, feet off the table" Professor Heimerdinger says
I sigh and take them off.
"For the last time, it's Vi" I said leaning down in my chair.
I watched Powder get out of her seat and walk up to me crouching next to me
"Hey Vi, what're we doing after school?" She asks
"I'm not sure, I was thinking on stopping by the gym and box for a bit" I replied patting her head.
Powder was two years younger than me and was starting her freshman year, I was starting my junior year.
The whole reason why Powder is in this class with me is because she's a robotic genius, and well, this is robotic science.

The rest of the crew walked over and I watched a few times as Caitlyn shifted away a little so she doesn't intrude our conversations
"So after the gym, where we hitting tonight?" Mylo asks
"Not sure, I was hoping Benzo would have a job for us" I replied
"I can shoot him a text" Ekko says pulling out his phone
"Can we try and not fight this time?" Claggor asks
"We'll try, no promises though" I said and the bell rang for the next class to start

Chapter 1 is short cause I was basically listing the main characters of this story in this chapter. Anyways stay tuned