Chapter 3 - Time at home

Vi POV-

The school is closed down for repairs, they predict it'll take about a month or two to finish those repairs.
It's been about a week now and my wound is scabbed up so it doesn't hurt as much. Ekko has been over 4 times this week to make sure I was alright, he's like a little brother to me, one that cares a bit too much I mean.
I'm currently sitting on the couch watching the ufc fight. I usually watch these fights to learn a bit from them.
I received a message on my phone, as I pulled it out I saw it was from "Cupcake"

Hey, can I come over?.. things over here are a little wild -Cupcake
Sure Cupcake, come over whenever you feel -Vi
Alright, I'll see you soon -Cupcake

I put my phone on the couch and got up, I went to the kitchen to grab a snack or some sort food. I see a note from Vander saying "there is sandwiches in the fridge I made for you two, I'll be out until dinner. Hope you like steak 😜".
I chuckle at the little face he wrote on it before opening the fridge. They seem to be jam and cheese sandwiches.
I grab a plate from the cupboard next to it then grabbed one of the sandwiches. After doing so I walked to the living room and continued watching the fight.
After about 10 minutes, I received a knock behind me on the door. I got up and went to answer it, Caitlyn had made it and she looks horrible.
"What happened Cupcake?" I ask walking back so she can come inside.
"I found out who made the explosion and they live with me, for the past 24 hours it's just been arguing" she says walking to me leaning her head on my shoulder.
I pick her up bridle style and brought her to the couch.
"Who.. was it?" I ask hoping for someone to blame for my friends in the hospital.
"Jayce was mixing potions, they exploded a bit, but then they came into contact with the hextech stones making the explosion bigger. To why he had 10 stones on him, I have no idea" Caitlyn replies
"Jayce... the other new kid right?" I ask
"Correct, he lives with me and my family" Caitlyn replies
I didn't know what to say, so I hugged her leaning my head on her shoulder. She was about three-four inches taller than me. I heard a few upsetting sounds and I felt her hug me back letting the tears out.
"Let it out Cupcake, let it out" I say bringing my hand up and threw her hair, massaging her the back of her head.
While she was crying out I really started to think what I'm gonna do without Mylo and Claggor. If they don't make it...
I felt myself tear up myself and I hugged her tight, I moved her to my lap so she can feel more comfortable. I leaned my head on hers as we both cry in each other's arms.

Time skip brought to you by VI's fist to the face: One hour later.

We both laid on the couch, she was laying on my chest and I played with her hair.
"I've never... cried like that before..." she says
"What do you mean?" I ask and she looks up at me
"Crying with someone.. why.. we're you crying?.." she asks hoping I don't get upset again.
"I started to think about my two friends in the hospital... and after a bit was thinking the worst case scenario.." I reply
"They were in that class, weren't they.." she asks
I just nodded my head, I felt her shift up to look me face to face, before laying it next to mine.
"I'm sure they'll make it, their heart is still pumping.. and the doctors stitched up their wounds, so they won't bleed as much anymore.." she says hugging me real tight.
I lift my arms and wrap them around her.
"Thanks Cupcake, I needed that" I say hugging her just as tight.
We stayed in each other's arms for a while, and eventually fell asleep.

This Time Skip was brought to you by Cupcakes: another few hours later

I woke up to a Caitlyn still sleeping in my arms, her breathing was calm and gentle, I could tell this because she was against my neck. I turn my head and kissed her forehead for comfort.
"I hope your feeling better now..." I say hoping it wouldn't wake her. But it did.
"I am... thank you..." she says
"When did you wake up?" I ask
"When you kissed my head, I'm a light sleeper" she replies
I felt my face heat up from embarrassment, she knew I kissed her forehead.
"S-Sorry, was that too far?" I ask
"Hmm, no.. it's fine" she says scooting closer, from my guess, trying to get as much body heat as she can.
"Are you cold?" I ask
"Mmm, no.. I just enjoy this warmth" she replies.
I hug her as she got as close as she can.
"Plan on going home anytime soon?" I ask
"No... I wanna stay here, I messaged my mom when you were asleep earlier. She said the fight is still big between my dad and Jayce" she says
"Your welcomed to sleep here, you can take my bedroom and I can take the couch" I reply looking at the clock to see 9:00 P.M.
"But I like this body heat..." she says feeling me shift.
"I- uh- but we-" I say not knowing what to say, just that my face is getting more hot.
She basically was saying she wanted to sleep in the same bed or wherever with me. I tried getting more words out but failed so I shut my mouth.
She leaned up and looking me in the face, Ocean blue eyes meeting with my grey looking eyes. I couldn't take whatever feeling this girl was making me feel.
We kept looking each other in the eyes for a while, it was like she was either just looking so deep into my soul, or trying to read my eyes for an answer to something.
She shifted a bit so she was laying exactly on top of me and my hands went to her waist, she put her elbows on each side of my shoulders holding herself up. She lifted one hand and moved the hair out of my face then left it on my cheek.
She looked back and forth from both my eyes. I moved my hands up a bit and gripped on. Her face crept closer to mine.
I couldn't take it anymore, I closed the small gap between us connecting our lips. She kissed back.
Our lips overlapped on each other and moved in sync, her other hand creeping behind my head pulling my head closer. I did the same to hers with my right arm. Soon enough oxygen became a problem and we parted. A string of saliva keeping us connected.
I looked back into her eyes and tried to catch my breathe.
"Your beautiful..." I say without realizing
She lays her head back down next to me and my hand went back to her waist.
"Shut up..." she says causing me to chuckle
"It's true Cupcake" I say through my chuckles
"Stop calling me that" she says getting comfortable.
"But you're so sweet.." I say kissing her cheek. "Like a cupcake" I says back
"Whatever.." she says finally stopping all her movement.
Eventually we fell asleep for the night, sleeping peacefully in each others arms. I think I finally found out what this girl was making me feel...
Loved..

End of Chapter 3