Chapter 1

Before you start reading ,I wanted to say thank you for deciding to give this book a try and I hope that you enjoy.

                                       Also!!!

CAUTION: There are probably some grammar problems in this book, and it's going to stay that way for awhile because I don't have the time to fix them. If you can't read over words that are misspelled and not know what I mean then you might not like this book. So with that being said hope you enjoy the book.

——————————————————————————
I startle awake from my alarm blaring in my ear.

Sitting up from the bed I grab my phone and press the stop button that makes the horrible sound disappear.

UHHHH

I have been dreading this day for so long.

Today is my first day of college.

Can't you just tell how excited I am to be here.

The only reason I'm going is because this is what my mom wanted.

When I was a little girl I actually wanted to go to college.

Me and my mom would sit down and I would tell her about how I would become a writer when I grew up and how she would be proud of me .

But life happened.

When I started my first day of high school we found out that my mother had stage 4 cancer and wasn't going to live no longer than a couple of months.

There wasn't anything anybody could do about it.

She passed away 3 weeks later.

When my mother's funeral was over my dad handed me a hand written note from my mom and told me to read it when were home.

So when we got home the first thing I did was run into my room and lock the door.

I sat on my bed and opened the letter that had my name written on the envelope.

"My dear Isobel,

I am so sorry that things had to happen this way.

I wish that I had more time with you, to watch you grow into a even more beautiful young girl, but my time is almost up.

I hate that I'm going to leave this earth and not be able to ever get to see some of your greatest accomplishments.

So I ask for this favor.

When you graduate out of high school I want you to go to college and live out your dream.

You have been so excited to go to college since you were a little kid, to live the college experience, so do it.

Remember even if I'm not there in person I will always be there in spirit.

I will always love you my sweet girl, forever."

Now don't get me wrong I still want my writers degree like I've always wanted.

But I didn't want to leave home after she passed.

I wanted to take classes online so I could stay home and be there for my dad.

But this was my moms last wish.

For me to have the experience of going to college.

So that's what I'm going to do.

Getting out of bed I go to the closet and try figuring out what I'm going to wear.

I'm really thinking about some black leggings and a baggy t-shirt.

Nothing fancy.

Looking a little longer, I finally decide on just that.

I grab some leggings and a white Nikki t-shirt and head toward the bathroom to get a shower.

I take my time while I'm in the shower trying to get the tension to loosen out of my shoulders, but the tension never leaves.

Sighing I get out the shower and start to dry off.

Once I'm dry enough I slide on my clothes and blow dry my hair putting it up into a messy bun then brush my teeth .

Shutting the light off i make sure I have everything in my bag that I would need and head toward the kitchen to make me a quick breakfast.

Grabbing some eggs from the fridge I whisk 2 in  a bowl with some salt and pepper.

I scramble the eggs and then make some toast with butter.

I want some coffee but haven't gotten a coffee pot yet for my new apartment, So I just grab a glass of orange juice and will try to grab a coffee before my first class.

Once I finish my breakfast I grab my bag and head out the door.

I only live about a block away from the campus so I just walk to the nearest coffee shop.

Looking down at my watch I see it 8:00.

My first class start at 8:30, so I have about 30 minutes to grab a coffee and try to find my English lit class.

Waiting in the short line I finally get to the front and tell them what I want.

A normal coffee with 2 creams and 2 sugars.

I wait for a couple more minutes for them to hand me my coffee and then head for the door.

My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket when Im walking away from the counter so I take it out to see it's my dad that texted me.

Probably wishing me a good first day.

Looking down at my phone I open the door to the coffee shop and head to walk out but of course that's not what happens.

I slam right into a hard chest spilling my coffee all over a white button down t-shirt and dropping my phone on the concrete.

"SHIT"

—————————————————
Yayyy
Please vote and comment if you like so far.