Chapter 5

Is he fucking serious right now?

He raises a eyebrow at me in question to see if I will actually do it.

The thing is I would have done it for him.

I would have gotten him a new shirt and took that one to the dry cleaners to get the stain out.

When we first met.

But he had to go and open his mouth.

I stare at him for a good little while trying to see if he's joking about this, but he doesn't give anything away just looks at me with that
Scowl in place.

"Are you serious?" I ask

He still doesn't say anything all he does is nod his head once.

Rolling my eyes at him I breath out a sigh.

"Don't roll you eyes at me, Isobel."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, next time you do it your going over my knee."

My eyes go wide and I try to push the butterfly's down that are trying to flutter out.

Did he seriously just say that to me.

My mouth gaps open but I can't come up with anything to say.

He smirks at me which is the first facial expression I've seen on this man besides his usual scowl.

"Good girl, have that back to me by Wednesday."

He goes to walk away but before he can I'm grabbing onto his shirt and turning him back around toward me.

He turns around and looks down at me, then at my hand that is holding onto his shirt.

His scowl back in place he looks at me with question in his eyes.

I clear my throat and let go of my grip on his shirt.

"How do you know where I live?"

"I didn't know that you lived here, just so happens that were neighbors."

Before I could process what he said he walks past me and back into the apartment complex.

We're neighbors!!

Lord have mercy

I follow him back inside and see him holding the elevator door waiting for me.

Nah I'm good.

I'm about to head back out and walk around a little until I know he's back into his apartment , but before I can turn around I see a look cross his face that says I better start walking toward the elevator now.

Breathing out a sigh I walk into the elevator while he presses level 4.

The tension is so thick you can't see through it.

I hug his shirt closer to my chest and pray to god for this elevator to hurry up.

We get to our floor with no stops on the way.

Thank the lord.

Him being the gentleman that he is not, he let's me leave the elevator first.

"Thank you."

I walk out and grab my keys out of my pocket to open the my door and see Professor singleton saddle up right beside me.

I Can't believe he actually lives right beside me.

There is maybe 6 inches of space between my place and his.

He unlocks his door before I could get mine to unlock but he stays outside the door and waits for me to get inside.

I rush in once I get the door unlocked and lock it back once I'm inside.

I place his shirt on the bench near my door and walk over to my couch flopping face first on it.

Only in my life could this happen!
————————————————————————————
Thank you fo reading chapter 5 of professor. I hope you enjoyed it even though this chapter was kinda short. Please comment and vote!❤️❤️