Chapter 3

This can't be happening.

I turn around in my seat and squeeze my eyes shut pinching my arm really hard.

Please be a dream, please be a dream!

Opening my eyes I see that I'm still in the class room, the desk is still in front of me with the podium a couple inches beside it.

Why the fuck did I sit in the front?

Shit!

I hear his steps getting closer and closer until I see him walking into my line of sight.

I'm using my peripheral vision to try and see  what he's doing but it's just making my eyes hurt from how hard I'm trying to focus on him with out actual looking at him.

Finally I just lift my head and look at him.

As I finally place my eyes on him I see that he is staring right back at me.

he slams his messenger bag down on his desk with so much force that the girl beside me jumps about a mile out of her seat.

He snatched his eyes from mine and starts to take his laptop out with some papers that say pop quiz.

OH HELL NO

"Alright, sorry I was late this morning. I would have been here on time if I didn't get coffee spilled all over my shirt this morning and have to go change."

Oh fuck off you twat.

"Today isn't going to be a hard day, we will take attendance and go over some expectations as we'll as rules that you will need to follow. Then a small pop quiz just to let me see what you know."

Everybody in the back sighs when they hear a pop quiz.

"Enough of the sighs in the back, this will probably be the easiest day in this class you will ever have, so if you don't want to do work or actually learn something then you might as well leave now."

He waits patiently with a blank face to see if anybody leaves.

I wish I could

But I need this course.

"Good, glad we got that out of the way."

"First off my name is professor Singleton, once I call your name please say here."

He calls the 4 boys names in the back and they all answer clearly with their here, probably not wanting to get yelled at for being to quit.

Then he calls the girl beside me name.

"Tessa."

I hear a small squeaky here from the girl to my left and feel bad for her.

Man she sounds nervous.

"Isobel"

"Here" I say with a even tone.

He clicks a few things on his laptop then some PowerPoint slides show up on the projector.

"Alright if everybody would look at the board well go over some rules."

Everybody obeys and he double checks to make sure everybody is look up there.

"First there will be no food in the class room, I'm not going to clean your crumbs off the desk or the floor. So eat before you get here or after you leave. Second there will be no phones aloud.

He looks pointedly at me.

My middle finger immediately flicks out but he can't see it because my hands are under the desk.

His eyes still narrow at me, but goes on.

"You have a laptop in front of you if you need to look something up do it on that not your phone."

He goes over more rules like there will not be any extra credit or making up a test.

Once he's done with all of the rules he asks if anybody has questions.

Nobody does, so he continues with what we are going to learn this semester.

I block out what he's saying and decide to get a really good look at him.

I see that he did in fact change his shirt with another one that looks exactly the same as the last.

He wears the same pants that's he had on with his sleeves still rolled up showing off his
delicious tattoos.

Beautiful

I wonder what those hands would feel like on my throat.

Suddenly those same hands slams down on my desk breaking me out of my thoughts.

Looking up I see professor Singleton looking at me with a funny expression.

Clearing my throat and looking down I see that he placed the pop quiz he was talking about on my desk with a sticky note attached to it.

He walked off to hand a quiz to the girl beside me and then to the boys at the top.

Looking down I pull the sticky note off the paper and stick into my leggings not reading it just yet.

"Once you finish the quiz you can leave."

I finish the quiz in record time and practically throw the paper at him before running out of the classroom.

Needing to get some fresh air I walk outside the building and keep walking until no one is around.

Finally being able to breath right again I take the sticky note out of my leggings and open it up to see what it says.

"Meet me at the corner of Lincoln road tonight at 6."

My eyebrows scrunch together in confusion.

Thats where my apartment complex is.

How the fuck does he know where I live!