Chapter 4

I finish out the rest of my classes that I had for the day and head back to my apartment.

Getting into the elevator I press level 4 and wobble foot to foot.

A million things have been running through my head about how he would know where I live, or why he wants me to meet him.

What does he want?

I puff out a breath and get out the elevator going to my door and unlocking it.

Walking in I set my keys and bag on the bench at the door and head toward the kitchen to find me something to drink.

Opening the fridge I grab a bottle of water and look at the time on the microwave.

3:30

I have 2 and a half hours until I have to meet him so I head to my room and start to strip out of my clothes.

Grabbing clean panties and a sweet shirt with a bra and pants I go and walk to the bathroom turning on the water.

I wait for the water to get hot and get in.

The shower does very little to calm me down.

I even tried to touch myself and loose some of the tension by giving myself a orgasm, but I couldn't get even close to cumming with out the picture of his tattooed hands fingering me and his blue/green eyes locked on mine.

I was 100% not going to cum while picturing or thinking about that man.

Clearing my throat I dry the rest of the way off and put my clothes on.

Running the towel thru my hair a couple of times I then brush it down and blow dry it the rest of the way.

Fixing my hair how I want it, I leave the bathroom shutting of the lights and head toward my living room area.

We had no homework to do since it was our first day of classes, but there was some emails that the teachers said to read over so thats what I do for the next 10 to 20 minutes.

Laying my phone down on the coffee table after reading the last email from professor singleton, I turn the tv on and go into the kitchen to find me something to eat.

I stare into the fridge for a good 3 minutes until I Deciding to make me some homemade chicken Alfredo.

Taking the chicken breast out the fridge I cut them into long pieces and season them how I want, then boil the noodles while making my special homemade Alfredo sauce.

While the noodles only have about 5 minutes left I start to cook the chicken while the sauce is on a simmer.

Cleaning up as I go I make sure everything is back into it's place and finally make my self a plate.

Going back into the living area I place my food and drink on the coffee table and pull a blanket up onto my lap, so if I drop any food it won't get on my pants.

Watching tv as I eat I try not to think much about the time getting closer and closer to 6 but I seem to catch myself a lot, looking over at the time ever couple of minutes.

After finishing my food I place the extras into the fridge and wash the two dishes that I used.

Turning around and looking at the clock I see that it is 5:55.

My heart picks up it's pace and I get a chill shiver down my spine.

Getting my keys and phone I walk out the door and lock it behind me before I slowly walk toward the elevator.

Not being able to wait any longer I step into the elevator and press bottom floor for the main lobby.

But before the elevator doors could close all the way a big tattooed hand slides in and makes the door stop from shutting.

Looking at the hand a little bit closer I see that it's the same hand that I was picturing finger fuck me in the shower and the hand that I would have liked to know how it felt going around my throat.

The door slides back open and he walks right into the elevator with his eyes casted down on his phone.

Where the fuck did he come from??

I chance a glance over to my side and see him still staring at his phone but also see a white button down shirt draped over his forearm.

Looking over his body for a couple of seconds I see that he has changed his clothes since his classes has ended.

He's wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants with Nike shoes.

Does he know it's me in here with him?

The elevator doors open and he immediately walks out without a backward glance.

I take a deep breath and walk out, heading toward the lobby doors to go outside like he did.

Walking out I spot him a little while down with his head now not in his phone but his eyes solely focused on me.

Pushing my nerves and anxiety aside, I walk over toward him with out taking my eyes off his.

I get right in front of him and raise my eyebrows in question to why I'm here.

His facial expression hasn't changed once since the time I've meet him at the coffee shop.

A big scowl on his beautiful face with a Hard jaw line and hard eyes.

He doesn't say anything.

Only gives me his button down shirt and a post it note that has a place's name on it to get his shirt dry cleaned.

This motherfucker!!