The Beginning.

it was a night in teyvat , there in a bar sat Childe And Aether. Childe and Aether were from rich generations known as "Monoceros" and "Viatrixtor"

"hey aether.. have you ever thought about to an auction." Childe said,

"Not really.. they don't seem to pique my interest, why?" Aether said wondering why he had asked aether that so suddenly.

"Well... There's a human auction going on and I was invited. I was thinking maybe you'd wanna come too?." Childe said laughing softly.

"Uhm... Are human auctions okay..?" Aether said.

"Chillll it's a secret auction. Only high generations will know." Childe said and smiling.

"Fine I'll go..." Aether said not wanting to deal with Childe trying to convince him.

"Great! Let's go now!" Childe took aethers hands and pulled him away

"HE— WAIT" aether hissed from the sudden movement.

— at the place..

"Jeez I can walk you know." Aether said as he took back his hand.

"Haha.. alright come on let's go."

Childe and Aether went in.

They sat at a place around the middle

Aethers mind: ah.. there's so many people here... Was it that popular?

"Ahem! Attention please. Welcome to our human auction, this is a secret place where only high generations can know so do not worry about authorities."

"First we have someone from the liyuean generation, Zhongli. What are the biddings?"

"100k!" Someone shouted

"500k."

"1m" the numbers just kept on going.

"5M."

"..Childe..?!" Aether said shocked.

"What? I'm interested" Childe smirked

"Any other biddings?" Many people went silent and some even left after Childe shouted 5m

"Sold to Childe, of the Monoceros generation!"

"Next we have someone very special~ he's an adorable kitty."

There came out xiao with fake cat ears .

Aether went red after seeing xiao.

"This is xiao. He's a feisty one, any bids"

" 3m! ".

"7m"

"Uuhm... 13m..."

Everyone went silent suddenly

"That's the highest yet! Anyone else. No? Alright then.. sold to aether of the Viatrixtor generation."