Taking Care of you<3

"Agh.... Tsk... my ass hurts..." xiao said shamelessly.

"Hm..? What happened back ther— HOLY SHIT WE'RE NAKED-" Aether yelled out

"Shush. You seriously don't remember?" Xiao said looking annoyed for a second.

"Well...." Aether tried to recall his memories. As soon as he did the mental images he'd done flooded his brain.

"AH- I- UHM—" aether looked very flustered which made xiao smile a little.

"We fucked last night didn't we? I still have your cum in my ass... It feels weird eugh" xiao said being the shameless mf he is.

"Don't you think that's not something you should say without any embarassment...." Aether asked concerned.

"Ah... No.... It's always been like this... My previous owner was... Vicious and Controlling... I managed to escape and now here I am again." (referring to xiaos back story.)

"Ah- I see... I'm sorry for asking...." Aether said looking a bit down.

"Don't worry it's all in the past now. By the way, I heard the Viatrixtor generation is the most powerful generation. Is that true?" Xiao asked curious.

"Well you could say that. Me and my sister's have powers similar to the Archon branch. But me and my sister stay on our own together we managed to be known as Viator and Viatrix. We worked hard for the title" aether said then smiled softly.

Xiao was mesmerized by what he has just been told.

"But don't worry- we're not scary or mean... Well my sister can be annoying and scary to others but don't worry she won't hurt yo—" aether paused as he heard Lumine yell.

"AEEETHERRRRRRRR!!!!!! I HEARD YOU SPENT MONEY ON A USELESS AUCTION!!!!! WHAT DID YOU EVEN B-" Lumine sped and paused as she saw a 5'2 man, with amber eyes dark blue hair and teal accents, butt naked with cum leaking out on the couch next to aether who was also naked.

"....." Lumine stared in silence.

"WAI- WAIT LUMINE ITS NOT WHAT YOU-" Aether yelled in panic as his sister ran towards him and xiao.

"AETHER YOU BASTARD YOU WENT TO A HUMAN AUCTION AND THEN YOU DECIDED TO FUCK HIM? YOU IMBECILE DO YOU KNOW THE MONEY WAS ALOT. WHAT WAS THAT? 13M MORA? GONE. Well we still have 263B left BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER!!!!!" Lumine yelled furiously.

Xiao just sat there looking at the twins fight

TBC