y'all about to witness some top aether

when they got home aether told xiao to sit on the couch.

Xiao was confused why aether wasn't ordering him around like the others..

"Alright xiao I'll be right back." Aether said going to a different room.

"Hngh....~ " xiao moaned when he sat down almost forgetting about his tail.

"Hah... Fuck." Xiao was panting hardly

"Okay I'm bac—" aether froze as he saw xiao bending over all flustered.

"Hic— XIAO?-" aether went red and he could feel an erection.

"Ah... This plug is paining me... Could you.. take it out..." Xiao asked with a lewd look

"Okay.." aether went over and pulled it out.

When the plug was out, there. Was a line of wet slick from the plug to xiaos ass. He could feel himself not being able to hold back much longer

Xiao noticed after

"ah.. your pants.." xiao pointed at the hard bump.

"EEK ITS NOTHING!~" aether was flustered

"You know... You can.. fuck me as you please since you've bought me.." xiao said knowing inside he wanted aether in him.

"Are you sure??!" Aether asked to make sure.

"Yeah.." xiao looked away.

(We about to see a random horny aether beware innocentinnocent)

"Alright then... Get on the table and bend over for me..~" aether smirked

Xiao did as aether said, he could feel warmth on his waist as a rock hard dick lined up against his hole.

"AH~" xiao moaned as aether thrusted

"YES..!~ BREED M— HAAH...!!~" aether started thrusting faster until eventually xiao came.. oh but aether ain't done here..

Aether flipped xiao over and put him in a sorta riding position...

He lifted xiao up and thrusted downwards making xiao scream out his name for the night..

in the morning there was an aether and xiao on the couch..