Behaving

Kokichi's pov

"Oumaaaa" shuichi runs over to me and jumps on top of me, I fall down.
"Ah!"

"How have you been my lovable ouma" He says
"Get the fuck off of me" I muttered
"What did you say?"
"...I-I said please stand up, you're getting me dirty"

He stands up and gives me a hand, he starts blabbing about a show called Danganronpa and how he loves a character named kyoko. How does he love this? It's so sad and terrible

We finally arrive at school and he runs towards his friends, I see kaede and give her a light smile

"What are you looking at you loser!?"
"I'm just admiring that bracelet you have" I reply hinting at the one I gave her. I'm surprised she still has it. Maybe we have become friends or maybe accomplices.

"Back off Akamatsu, he didn't do anything to hurt you so stop being a bitch. It might be hard for you though, due to how that's your whole entire personality" Maki stepped in

Kaede grunted and walked away with rantaro and shuichi. I thanked Maki

"Where is Kiibo? He is normally here with you" I asked
"I don't know, he must be late. Let's go to class, I'm getting this off feeling that someone is following us" I follow Maki.

*Time skip bc I said so*

It's lunch time as I'm looking for Maki I see Saihara. "Oumaaaa!"
Dear god, why must you hate me

Shuichi runs over and carries me to the top floor. I don't like eating here it's calm and the sky is beautiful but knowing that I'm high up and could fall at any second. Unlike you readers I really don't want to die right now/j.

"Hey um can you not, I really wanted to eat with my friends and you just-" he shoved a dumpling in my mouth
"Here eat this!" He later on hugs me, jeez why is he so touchy.

"Ive missed you so much my sweet minded Oma. What are we gonna do today?" He yells a lot too.

"Saihara, I really don't want to do anything with you. No offense but I just want to relax-"
"Relax!? I can help you do so!" He starts hitting my back. I think he is trying to give me a massage but this feels more like if he's trying to give me scoliosis!
I stand up and look at him. I wish he knew that I hate being touched sometimes and especially over touched and in addition, someone who I don't know very well! If only I could tell him and- no I can. If something is bothering me, I should speak my mind!

"Okay listen I-I'm going to be real with you. I really don't like it when you are touchy with me. I understand if you want a hug or something but please ask next time. Make sure that the person feels comfortable because I will admit that sometimes I try to avoid you do to it. You make me uncomfortable with this so please stop. Ask next time"

The place is filled with silence. Did I do something wrong. I should've just stayed quiet.

"Oh, well if that's how you feel then I'm sorry for doing so. I didn't know it made you feel uncomfortable. You see in my family, I don't get hugged or comforted at all. We are all distant. I've always loved and wanted physical affection and I thought everyone was like that.."

"Oh- I'm sorry. I didn't know-" he interrupts me
"No don't be, because it doesn't excuse me for making you uncomfortable. I didn't know I was making you uncomfortable and I should've asked instead of just assuming." he looks down "Please forgive me I'm sorry" he looked up at me. Tears in his eyes.

"It's not okay but I forgive you. Just learn from this okay"
He nods.
"...." I didn't know his family was like that. "Come here" I hug him. I see his eyes light up as he hugs me tighter.
"Thank you, I'm sorry for everything" he said.

"Is everything alright with you and your family?" I ask
"Not really but hey at least it's not the worst. Sometimes I wish they would pay more attention to me. Maybe if they did I would be a different person."

I didn't know Saihara had these serious type problems.

"Do you want to skip?"
"Huh!?"
"Yeah come on! It'll be fun!" He persuaded
I really don't want to but it's highschool. Kids here have done worse and I'm passing all of my classes.
"Fuck it. Take me toooo-" to where? Wait where are we going!? KOKICHI SAY SOMETHING WHAT IF IM GETTING KIDNAPPED

"Alright bet! Let's go!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me.
This is it I'm getting kidnapped.

Outside the school near a tree

"Took ya long enough. Oh come on why did you bring Kokichi?" Said kaede. Hey she said my name without mocking it, and she is still wearing the bracelet I made her!

"He is joining us! It's alright he won't snitch." Shuichi defended.

Rantaro got so close to my face and glared at me. I nervously stared back at him. We held eye contact for 10 seconds. I hate eye contact.

"You have a small penis" rantaro flicked my forehead and laughed. I see that I still haven't grown on him. Oh well

We go to an arcade, eat pizza and genuinely have fun. I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually having fun.

???'s pov:
They are all there~ how cute they look. A picture is taken
I will let you have fun Kokichi Oma, kisses! Same for the rest of you all~

Shuichi Saihara:
Likes
•Kyoko Kirigiri (a character)
•Danganronpa
•Chocolate ice cream
Turns out he isn't the weird clingy idiot I thought he was. Well he is but not as bad as I thought