𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 .

Make sure to leave feedback & comment

𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱, 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐚.

Jas pov

After that party last night I have a big ass headache but that just means I had fun. I decided to text the girl's group chat and see what we were doing today.

-

-

Realhousewives😛!

Me: wake up bitches the queen is up perr!😚

A'more💅: You is no queen sit your ass down we all know I'm the queen period no back talk!!

mywyfemirr 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: Why are y'all up texting at 9 bruh go back to bed.

Me: wake da hell up we finna go to Arii house because where df she go last night😒

mywyfemirr 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: Probably at Keems house we all know they doing stuff on the low😏

Me: ard y'all get ready and meet me over there.

-

-

-

I put my phone on the dresser and start picking out my clothes to get in the shower.

After my shower, I put on some black sweatpants with a black t-shirt and jacket and started heading to my car.

Sitting and adjusting my seat because I let Deon's big long leg ass borrow my car for something. "Damn it's hot ass a bitch heat finna make my wig come off," I say turning on the air condition and grabbing my phone.

Scrolling through my playlist I go to pick Twerkular by City girlz and then start driving off.

20 minutes later

Pulling up to the Arii crib I see the rest of the gang pulling up too. I grab the key from under the mat to unlock the door when Quan black ass wanna say some. "Hurry up and open the door damn I'm finna felt.".."On baby" kealon says while fake passing out.

"Can y'all wait a damn minute y'all will be fine ole dramatic asses," A'more says while I and Samira start laughing. When we get in the house I put the key on the table and start heading upstairs.

"Arii bitch wake up its 2 pm time to get yo ass up you ain't party that much," I yelled while about to open her door.

Busting in the door I see Hakeem laying on Arii and them 2 sleeping together I close the door and start heading downstairs to tell the tea to the gang.

"Y'all guess the hell what bruhhh" I said while going to pour me some juice.

Arii pov

"Deon your fat ass ate all the honey buns after I said save me one I'm finna really bust a cap in your head."

Not even 5 minutes of me being up I hear their asses being loud asf.

I try to get up remember Keem was laying on me so I moved his head and arm off of me when he started waking up too.

"Where you going lay back down I'm still tired." He said before pulling me back down.

"Let me go it's 2:35 pm I'm not tryna sleep all day or stay in bed all day my nigga move," I said before pushing him off and hurrying to get up before he pulled me back down.

I got my phone from the nightstand checking my notification I opened the group chat and read their messages. After laughing for about 5 minutes I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Why are they bumping and yelling bruh wtf I'm finna put a cap in all they head bruh," I said before going downstairs to see why they were yelling.

When I go downstairs I see some crazy ass shit. Deon and Quan were wrestling in the middle of the floor while Dray rolling up. Then we got Samira fat ass in my fridge and A'more complaining about her cramps.

"I TAP OUT, TAP OUTT!!" Deon starts yelling and slapping his hand on the ground.

"Stop fucking yelling wtf is wrong with yall it's too early in the damn morning shut the fuck up before I put a cap in all y'all heads and make it quiet," I said rolling my eyes.

"Well good morning to you too," Jas said before going back to on her phone.

"Soooo you gonna tell us what you and keem did last night" Deon mumbled.

"We ain't do shit idk what y'all talking about but he stayed the night here and that's it now since i'm up he getting up" I said before going to wake Keem up.

"Wake up bitch.. wake up now!.. for i slap you wake up my nigga"

"Can you shut the fuck yo damn loud ass a nigga tryna sleep" he said before rolling back over.

"First off you in MY house so if I wanna be loud i'm gonna be loud bitch, now get up before I jump on you deadass."

"Bruh i'm up. I AM UP."

"Everyone downstairs waiting on us to get up so we can go out to eat."

-
-
-
I'm sorry it took me so long to finish this chapter. I had writers block & no motivation.

how was this Chapter?

Do you think Keem & Arii should just date?

Make sure to vote, comment & leave feedback:)