𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

A/N Hey stinks I know I haven't been writing but I'm back lol I'm working on finishing this book and starting a new one! I've tried to come back but writer's block has been hitting me hard asl but I'm back<33 keep sharing this book don't forget to vote, & leave feedback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arii pov. 

"Ever since Keem left the hospital things have been so different. He has been out a lot more acting as if his ass wasn't almost dead I don't understand. We've been arguing hella atp I don't even want him in the delivery room." I say nearly about to cry talking to A'more. 

"It's okay boo me and Samira n Jas here. We gone be the new baby daddyyyyy" She squealed making me laugh.

"Girl you fucking kills me," I said before announcing I was about to leave.

I was going to visit my mom's gravesight since today was her birthday and I haven't had time to see her anymore with all these clients and doctor visits. 

"Bye hgs I love y'all, I'll text group chat when I get home," I said before getting in my car. 

I put on some YB and sped off. One thing about me ima blast my YB. I just know my son is going to be 4kttt.

I get to the sight and walk to my mom's grave. 

"Hey ma, sorry I couldn't see you as much anymore. You have a grandson now. Like you always wanted ma. I wish you were here to be with him." I said dusting off her sight. 

"Me and keem are going through a rough patch he's becoming too much mama. I don't know anymore he does weird shit then turns around and wants to be lovey dovey with me but I best he better get it together before this baby drops cause Ian never plays." I said before standing up. 

"Well, I love you and I'm gonna come see you soon. I miss you ma" I started walking back t the car when I felt myself pissing and having contractions. 

"Awe hell nah I blame this is on you ma" I get in the car calling the gc.

"YALL HOSITAL NOW BABY COMING OUT." I said putting my seat belt on. 

before I drove off I went to call Keem to tell him but it kept going to voicemail. So I called the boys to see if they were with him.

"Wtw Deon, wya?" I said trying to rush 

"About to head to da trap why wassup?"He said walking to the car.

"Do you know where Keem at? please talk fast." He talks slow as a bitch omm I shoulda called Quan. 

"Nah we ain really been talking to him why wassup"

"The baby is otw just if you talk to him tell him his son is otw and why are my calls not going through," I said hanging up before his slow ass could respond and speeding off.

I know this nigga better not miss his son's birth. He pushing this shit now I don't know what drugs the doctors got him on but his ass trim. I said running into the building.

"Hi I'm in Labor please help me," I said to the lady at the front desk. 

She got up and put herself in a wheelchair and a nurse came to assist with bed rest. 

A few minutes later my hgs and surprisingly the boys showed up all except for Keem. 

"Where is my baby daddy the fuck" I said starting to get pissed.