111 | worst intentions

worst intentions
by Emylawrence

completed : -rating : -tw⚠️ : language

completed : -
rating : -
tw⚠️ : language

chapters : -
age group : new adult
genre : romance

representation : -

summary :
celia evert thinks life dealt her the hardest card when her older sister went missing.

caught between a mother who's fleeing from her past mistakes and a little sister she feels very protective of, celia finds herself in a new place, a small town called stonelake. hurting and confused, with her college dreams and plans upended, she struggles to move on.

until trevor, the most insufferable boy she's ever met, crosses her path. his bitter callousness provokes her, testing her limits in ways they've never been before. intuition warns her to stay away, but the more she digs into his brooding, mysterious persona, the deeper he reels her in when she uncovers the soft spots beneath his steel shell. instead of repelling her, his darkness speaks to her, unknowingly luring her into a sordid, tangled web of lies.

when something unexpected happens, celia discovers that trevor has been keeping massive secrets with unimaginable ramifications. rocked to the core, celia to begins to question the intentions he's had all along.

notes : TBA

first round ⁴¹/⁵⁰

cover ⁶/¹⁰
title ⁹/¹⁰
blurb ¹³/¹⁵
hook ¹³/¹⁵

congrats on making it to the second round x

second round ⁵³/⁶⁰

characters ⁸/¹⁰
plot ⁸/¹⁰
writing style ²⁸/³⁰
grammar ⁹/¹⁰

well done and good luck for the next round!!

third round /50

plot pacing
characters' development
grammar
hook

more notes coming soon

quotes : -

status : reading