Chapter 11 • Louder than Words

Xiao Zhan yawned as he stretches his arms. Finally his assignments for this last semester has done! He stayed here in Lecture Hall for two hours after he left Wang Yibo and Zhao Liying. He's alone midst this empty room, all students are gone because they left earlier.

Xiao Zhan then about to pick up the USB where he saved all the documents he did and finds a food to eat but suddenly a man behind him covered his mouth! Hence, Xiao Zhan can't scream.

Xiao Zhan froze on his place as the agitation starting to rise in his body the man then captivately whispered to his ear that makes him shiver, "Eyesore, this is me."

It was Wang Yibo as he added, "I know you won't come" There's a hint of disappointment in Wang Yibo's voice as he let Xiao Zhan. Wang Yibo waits for him to the said cafè after he changed his uniforms but immediately left from there when he remembered that Zhao Liying has an intentions to hurt Xiao Zhan. So he cameback here to find Xiao Zhan in the entire University and relieved when he found Xiao Zhan first before Zhao Liying.

Xiao Zhan glanced at Wang Yibo who was wearing all black outfit, he has a black cap also. He then tilted his head, observing Wang Yibo. As well as Wang Yibo staring at him too.

Wang Yibo, "What?"

Xiao Zhan just shakes his head and praise Wang Yibo in his mind, "How handsome"

Wang Yibo then grasped Xiao Zhan's wrist that made him shocked and pulled Xiao Zhan in a strong force as Wang Yibo walks in a hurry pace at the same time.

"Mr. Wang, wait!" Xiao Zhan said who was still in process of what is happening and resisting to Wang Yibo's grips.

Wang Yibo didn't even pay heed at him and continued to walk in a rush way while holding Xiao Zhan's wrist, seems like they're running from someone.

They stopped when they reached the back gate of the University that has a car waiting for them which is not familiar to Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo immediately entered to the car and noticed that Xiao Zhan is still outside.. confoundedly staring at him, waiting Yibo to enlighten him.

"Get in the car" Wang Yibo demanded.

"???" Xiao Zhan didn't move even abit but keeps eyeing him with his innocent look.

Xiao Zhan, "Why Nai Bo acting strangely?"

"Damn It." Yibo swore as he added, "Hurry! get in before Liying catch us!" but still Xiao Zhan didn't listen him.

"..."

"Argh! really this eyesore" Wang Yibo irritated said. He have to came down from the car as he grabbed Xiao Zhan and pushed him in. Wang Yibo entered the car again and start the engine. Xiao Zhan stopped him when he was about to drive.

"Put your sitbelt on first, Mr. Wang" Xiao Zhan reminds him with his soft voice that can make anyone to follow his command.

Wang Yibo just rolled his eyes at him, "You didn't listen to me earlier. So, I will not"

Wang Yibo then attempted to start driving but without a words, Xiao Zhan grabbed the sit belt. Wang Yibo stunned on his place and helplessly stared at Xiao Zhan, letting him to do it while watching his up-close flawless face. Xiao Zhan's face is almost just an inch far from his, Wang Yibo can't help but to stare more at him mostly on his sexy mole and sniff Xiao Zhan's scent. Seconds became minutes to Yibo not until he heard a click that's mean Xiao Zhan was done to tugged the sit belt for him.

An awkward silence between them. Xiao Zhan thought Yibo might be displeased on what he has done just now, "I'm sorry.. Mr. Wang. I-" Wang Yibo didn't let him finish.