viii

A light rapping on your door drew you out of the blissful state you were in, sprawled on the bed, relaxed completely, somewhat wanting the velvet to swallow you. Reluctantly, you stood and padded over to the door. You opened it to reveal none other than Stefani, who was, as usual, looking very glamourous in a business-like manner. She'd switched out her usual white suit for a black one, and had replaced her usual pink lipstick with a deep glossy red.

"H... hello?" you say tentatively. She smiles and leans against the door frame.

"Hello. Thought you ought to know that we're going out for dinner. That is, myself, some of my team, Harper and of course, you, are all going out for dinner."

"I..."

"Great! I'll see you shortly."

You watched her march sharply down the hall, your mouth agape. Well, that's the evening sorted out.

*ೃ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ✧

You select something you deem appropriate for a formal-ish dinner out of the wardrobe (you had unpacked your suitcase earlier), and prepare with eagerness. You feel each painful second drag by as you repeatedly check the time. Eventually, a knock on the door makes you jump to your feet and practically tear open the door.

Less exciting than last time, Harper is standing awkwardly outside. He nods at you and you lock your door behind you before following the small crowd of people into the elevator. You squeeze in beside Harper and Stefani, who gives you a smirk and perhaps also a wink. You feel her fingers stroke up the inside of your arm and you keep yourself very still, determined not to give any impression that you know what she's doing. You can feel her eyes on you, and you can't resist a sideways glance. Her gaze catches yours, and you have what feels like a flashback.

The two of you stumble into the elevator, Stefani hastily fumbling for the button to close the doors. Once they slide shut, she pushes you hard against the cold mirrors lining the lift. Your hands wrap around her neck and she lifts your legs round her waist. She kisses you with ferocity, biting your lower lip and slipping her tongue into your mouth. You whine and pull her closer. One of her hands moves between you both, pressing into your crotch. Your lips separate, your breathing becoming more irregular by the second. Stefani's hand slides into your pants and rubs you through your panties. You moan softly into her ear as she leans into your neck and brushes over your skin with her lips. Your hips buck and she chuckles, moving your panties to the side, her fingers diving straight into your dripping core, your sounds of pleasure making her press her own legs together hard.

The elevator stops, and you realise you've been staring at Stefani longer than you thought. She arches an eyebrow and turns away as the lift pings and the doors slide open. Harper throws a questioning glance at you, but you shake your head, exiting the elevator and sticking behind Stefani.

Two taxis wait outside the hotel for you, Harper getting swept into one with most of Stefani's team, you being dragged into the other with Stefani and a few others. You once again find yourself squished in next to your boss, the duality of your conflicting emotions making your head hurt. Stuck between Stefani and the window, you attempt to distract yourself by picking out details in the city around you, but feeling a hand sit on your thigh, you turn your attention back to the vehicle.

"You OK?" Stefani mumbles to you.

"I think so," you whisper back.

Her fingers lightly squeeze your leg, in a way that is supposed to be comforting but you can't suppress a slight flinch. Stefani withdraws her hand, and you groan internally. Instead of continuing the silence, you decide to try a conversation.