xv

Dinner was an ordinary affair. Nothing exciting. Unlike the other dinner, but this time Stefani was sitting across the other side of the room, laughing and joking with her team. You had been sat next to Harper, who made his enthusiasm for his korma widely known at a loud volume.

But you're back in your hotel room, sitting on the bed, staring at the carpet. You let out a large, deep sigh, and lean back, just someone knocks on the door. You groan and heave yourself to your feet, annoyed that you can never seem to just relax in peace.

You open the door fast with annoyance, but pause once you see Stefani looking at you with a raised brow.

"Someone in a hurry?" she asks, a sly smirk creeping over her face.

"Oh. Hi."

"Well hello. Mind if I step in?" she questions.

You step aside and let her into your room with mild curiosity. You shut the door and find yourself pressed against it, Stefani's body up against yours tight.

"You did so well today," she murmurs, her lips brushing against your ear. You shiver. "You helped me, hmm? I want to give you a little something in return."

Her lips hover over your jawline, finally pressing a soft kiss to your neck with a wicked grin. You inhale sharply and your hands find her waist. She licks your hot skin, feeling your pulse under her tongue, your heartbeat almost bursting through. She kisses down your neck, sucking and licking, tasting you, finding your collarbone as she trails down. She pushes over the neck of your shirt delicately before kissing over your collar, across the top of your chest and over to the other side of your neck. She winds a hand into your hair and presses your face to hers as she kisses your lips. She is soft at first, then applies more pressure. You are suddenly ravenous for her attention, kissing back with passion and neediness. She chuckles deeply and feeds your want, her tongue just grazing your lip. You whine and she pulls back.

"Ah ah, you get what I give you, angel," she says softly. You blush subtly, but her thumb runs over your warm cheeks and she smiles. "And you'll just have to be patient."

She pecks you on the lips a final time, pulls you gently from the door and opens it, giving you a wink before disappearing. As if she were never there.