Chapter I.

M/N's POV

Ugh! They always send ME on the dumbest missions. I want something good! The missions are always so easy, or about nothing.. I thought to myself as I was walking into the town. I heard that the town is really big! Hope I will find a place to stay atleast. The last time I went onto a mission I had to sleep in a tree.. believe it or not, but it's true! Unbelievable.

I was walking somehow slowly, cause I had really bad feeling about this town. I don't know why but my gut is telling me I shouldn't go.

I was so lost in my thoughts when suddenly I finally saw the town. "Wow they were right, it is big." I mumbled to myself.

I have been living in small village my whole life, So of course I will be surprised when I see something this big. I mean, atleast till it still existed.

When I first entered the city, I noticed there weren't much people at first, but more far I went, more people I saw. And by the way, It's getting pretty dark, so I better hurry. It seems like there are more people at night then day, which is weird, but different place different lives I guess. I guess it will be better to go somewhere where there aren't lots of people. Logically.

It was kind of hard getting through all of these people, but I managed to find some bench. I sat on the bench, and sighed. Im pretty tired from all the walking, but I'm also hungry. I guess I will just rest for a bit and then go explore and find some food.

After twenty minutes

Its time. It's already completely dark. Maybe I will have luck and meet some demon!

I stood up and went back into the crowd of people. While I was looking for food, which was pretty hard cause of all the people here, I started to smell something. Not food.. No, some familiar smell. It smelled a lot like demon but... not the ones I fought till now. More.... Powerful. Not like the other demons. I should probably go check it out. Stupid me of course, like always.

I was starting to walk towards the smell. It was getting more and more powerful by the second. "I'm almost there!" I mumbled. I put my hand on my sword just incase.

I looked infront of me, Trying to find the center of the smell, and I eventually found it. I saw a man. He had his back to me though. 'that man seems normal, not like a demon. But he kinda smells like one, but like I said... More... Different.'

Just incase, I'm gonna make sure. I put my hand on the weird man's arm, stopping him from walking. My hands tightened on my sword. I had a bad feeling in my stomach. Then he turned his head to me. I saw red eyes. When I looked at his hand, It all made sense now. It's him. The demon king Muzan. "Muzan.." I said. It just slipped out of my mouth. I hoped he didn't hear me, but to my luck he did. He now fully turned around.

He had a child in his arms. I was shocked. Like really shocked. The demon king having a child? That doesn't make sense. Then some woman started walking towards Muzan. I still had my hand on his arm.

Suddenly the woman asked "what's going on here? Who is this kid?" "I think he got the wrong person." Muzan replied. I was scared. I mean he is the strongest demon, nobody can beat him. Not even the hashiras. But what can I say.. they can't even beat the uppermoons..

I try to move and run away, since literal person who can kill me in milliseconds is infront of me, but I can't. I suddenly say "y-you... It's you.." By now, I was now fully reaching for my sword. Hey, I'm i stupid? What the hell im i thinking.. I was very stupid to do that. Before I could even take my sword out, Muzan stopped me.

"If you want to live, don't move." He whispered looking me in the eye so that the woman and child don't hear. I stopped. His eyes. They are beautiful... NO! What I'm I thinking?! He is my enemy. The worst enemy. He turned all the innocent people to demons. by the time I was having the weirdest conversation in my mind with myself, Muzan, the woman and the child were already gone. I cant believe this. I just met the most powerful demon. The king of demons. And I thought he was beautiful. What's wrong with me.