Valentine's Day special

Heyo! This is a really small valentine one shot special. I also wanted to say sorry for not uploading the chapters often, I'm working on them. I almost have chap. II, so expect a new chapter soon! Anyway lets get into this! Enjoy this small one shot!

(By the way, in this one shot there will be some modern items, clothes and stuff like that.)
_________________________

M/N's POV
'I should probably get ready. It's almost time!' I thought to myself while hurrying to change to my suit. I know, I know. It's little too 'formal', but I like formal things! It's not my fault. I just hope he will like it.

After awhile I finally got into my suit. I didn't have it on for a while, so it's a little tight, but it still fits. I'm glad.

I took my katana, and went outside. 'It's really late, around 1 am. We needed to plan it this late, cause, I mean, I he is the demon king after all. There are two reasons, people hate him so they can't see me going after him, and the second is that he can't be in the sunlight. Interesting right? I know.'

I quietly walked out of the demon slayer house, and into the woods. He said that he would meet me somewhere in this nearby village the demon slayer house is at. I don't know why there but I'm gonna go with it.

Finally I can see the village, I mean yes it is nearby but it still was like thirty minute walk. I wouldn't complain normally but walking in suit is kinda hard.

I walked throught the gate of the village. I must say it looked pretty here. I wonder what he would like to do?

I went to some bench nearby, sat down and waited. I guess he is still not here, since I can smell him when he is nearby. I guess I need to wait a little more.

I waited for like another thirty minutes here. Where is he?! Did he set me up? I should have knew I shouldn't have trusted the demon king. I mean what did I even think? That the demon king would take me somewhere? I have high hopes for myself.

While I was lost in thoughts, someone suddenly appeared in front of me.

I jumped, which made me fall back to the ground on me back. "Ouch! What the hell?!" I yelled at the person while touching my head. "I'm so sorry my love. I didn't want to scare you." A deep voice said. I immediately recognised that voice. I kept looking down blushing from embarrassment. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." I cursed at myself for stuttering. I looked so weak right now.

He put his hand out from behind his back offering me a help up. I finally looked up and saw that he was wearing a while suit, with he usual fedora. I had almost the same clothes, but all black, with tie and without the fedora. I looked into his eyes and was kinda hesitant to take the hand, but I did took it anyway. He pulled me up. His hand was kinda rough. I liked it.

I looked into his eyes with him still holding my hand. His eyes were beautiful. Anyone could get lost in them.

I quickly let go of his hand and cleared my throat. "So, where do you want to go?" I asked looking on the ground. He grabbed my hand once again and said "let me show you."

In a second we were im completely diffirent place. It was somewhere deep in the woods. There was river, with light butterflies flying around it. Next to us there was also a bench, or more like a swing. He walked me over the bench swing thingy and we sat down. He was also still holding my hand.

"It's.... Beautiful here. How did you find this place?" I said. It was completely quiet there. I liked it.

"Well, when you are basically imortal, and lived 2000+ years you would probably know some places." He said casually. Oh right I forgot he was a demon. He was kinda taller then me, but not that much. Few inches.

I laid my head on his shoulder which seemed to surprise him. But I'm not surprised, cause I also surprised myself with doing this. I guess I felt safe next to him, even though he is a demon, and killed hundreds of people.

"Thank you, for taking me here." I said quietly. I relaxed now more.

Suddenly I felt my eyes close...

Then I fell asleep, on Muzan's shoulder.

___________________

I love your eyes, they look really beautiful you know?

Tell me, how was your Valentine's Day?

Tell me, how are you doing today?

Oh and by the way, I forgot to say happy Valentine's Day! I hope you enjoyed this mini one shot. Enjoy the rest of yours night/day lovelies! </3