Chapter II.

"I really don't want to kill you. But if I have to, I will." He said looking into my eyes. This time, I spoke "I- I won't say anything. I will keep it a secret that I saw you, I promise." I said. He smirked at me and said "well then. I will see you again one day, M/N." He said, then kissed me and disappeared.

-------------------

When he disappeared I fell to the ground. "D-did that really just happen? Did I really just have sex with the.. demon king? And even I survived meeting him.. I still can't believe it.. but wait. Did he say M/N?! How did he know my name?!" I say out loud since nobody was around. It didn't make sense.. I don't think I told him my name so how did he know?!

I can think about it later, but I have to get going now. It's still long way till I get to the demon slayer house. Oh, and by the way, I live with Kanao and Shinobu. They saved me when I was attacked by a demon. I wasn't demon slayer at that time, but now I'm so I can take care of myself now.

I stand up and start walking.

After he is back at the demon slayer house

I went to look for Kanao. I looked into the garden, and of course I saw her there. I went to her and sat next to her. She doesn't normally talk much, but when we are alone she is pretty talkative I would say.

"How was the mission?" She asked "it was fine. But sadly, I didn't find any demons." I lied. I would say, I'm pretty good liar. She looked down at my pants, or should I say Muzan's? "what happened to your pants?" She asked. I kind of forgot about that. These pants probably don't look the best on me..

I started to sweat a little and said "w-well you see, it was a big town which means there were a lot of people, and when I was trying to go get food, I kind of fell and ripped my pants. There was a hole and it was really cold so I didn't want to walk around with a hole in my pants so i bought new ones!" i said nervously. I hope that she believed it. Otherwise it would be.. bad. But thankfully she just laughed. And we started to talk about something else.

We talked for a little more, but after a while I walked back into the house. I needed to take a nap after all of this. My ass still hurt from when Muzan fucked me, Plus, I was tired. I didn't sleep all night.

When I arrived at my room, I fell down and fell asleep right away without changing to my sleeping clothes.

Muzan's POV

"I really don't want to kill you. But if I have to, I will." I said looking into his eyes. I really didn't want to kill him, but I also didn't want my identity revealed.

This time, he spoke. "I- I won't say anything. I will keep it a secret that I saw you, I promise." I smirked at that. I was glad he said that. I still remember his cute face he made when I was fucking him. I hope I won't have to kill him. He is the first person I found attractive in my whole life. "well then. I will see you again one day, M/N." I said then disappeared.

Honestly, I only teleported behind a tree.

After I disappeared, he fell down to the ground "D-did that really just happen? Did I really just have sex with the.. demon king? And even I survived meeting him.. I still can't believe it.. but wait. Did he say M/N?! How did he know my name?!" I smirked at that once again.

He then stands up and starts to walk away. I also noticed he has hard time walking, I smirked even more at that, plus he looks really cute in my pants. They are little too big on him though.

I really want to follow him, but I can't. Soon the sun will be up, and I can't walk in the sunlight, and I don't have pants anyway.

i just teleport back home to my bed. My wife is thankfully still asleep, so I lay down beside her. I heard her move and wake up. I quickly close my eyes and pretend Im asleep. She turns to look at me and smiles, even with my eyes closed, I can sense it. She starts to shake me a little to wake me up. I pretend to wake up and said in tired voice "goodmorning my love." I said to her and kissed her. She then goes to wake our daughter, or more like her daughter. Demons can't have children.