Chapter III.

"Ara Ara.. I see how it is.. love at first sight, huh?" Shinobu said. Huh? What does she mea-
"W-wait no no! It isn't like that!" I quickly said. Uh oh. I can't even meet people now? God.

When I looked over to Tanjiro, I saw that he was red as a tomato. Suddenly, everything went awkward. I better get out of here. I hate awkwardness. "U-uh.. anyway.. I gotta go! Cya!" I quickly said while literally running out of the room.

"Why is this always happening to me.."

------------------

Okay, what the hell just happened.. why does everyone think it's 'love at first sight' when I literally don't like him.. I only held his hand for a little longer.. that's not love. Plus, he is not even my type!

Okay, let's just calm down. Let's just pretend this never happened and I will be okay!

I calmed myself down atleast a little bit, and just went into my room. I opened the door slowly, still kind of thinking about what happened.

Well, let's just say I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings at all. And it's all my fault.

"What the demo-" I almost yelled when I was pushed against the wall of my room.

I quickly opened my eyes to find someone pinning me to the wall. Well, even if I couldn't see cause of the dark, I immediately knew who it was. None other than the demon king himself. "We meet again, my little demon slayer." Muzan said with a smirk on his face. "What the demon are you doing here, Muzan?" I whispered just incase.

Instead of answering me, Muzan put a finger over my mouth shushing me. "Shh... Don't say my name here, sweetheart." Muzan said. What I'm I supposed to call him then? My highness?

"Anyway, I just wanted to visit my little demon slayer.." Muzan said. Nah, so you are saying the demon king only came to visit me? And not want anything else? That's weird.

Without warning, he bit my neck. Again?

I almost screamed, but Muzan quickly put his hand over my mouth, so it was a muffled scream.

Muzan licked the bite, licking all of the blood away. "I couldn't help it.. your blood tastes really sweet.." Muzan said while getting to my eye level. When he saw that I had tears coming from my eyes, he wiped them with his fingers, and then he put his hand away from my mouth.

Without second thought I kissed him. I don't know where my sudden confidence came from, but I'm thankful for it. Muzan put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him, making him deepen the kiss. By now, it was a hot make out session. Not that I minded, I actually pretty much liked it.

The kiss was getting heated more and more by the second. We were basically about to fuck when there are hashiras close by. Exciting.

I put my hands around his neck. Muzan on the other hand lifted me up, putting me legs around his hips. He pinned me to a wall once again, still making out with me.

We were about to take our clothes off, but of course, someone had to ruin it. Out of nowhere someone barged into our room while yelling that there was a emergency. Muzan quickly 'teleported' away, making me fall to the ground with a loud gasp.

"Did I.. ruin something?" The demon slayer asked. "No, not at all. Did... did something happen?" I asked while breathing heavily. "Master Ubuyashiki wants to see you." The lower demon slayer said. why so sudden? I thought we had meeting tomorrow?

I put my demon slayer uniform on, and just incase, I also took my sword.

I went out of the door to meet the lower demon slayer again waiting there for me. He started walking, so I also started walking behind him.

After the lower demon slayer stopped walking, I also stopped. Infront of us were all of the demon slayers plus Tanjiro with master Ubuyashiki. Huh? What's going on?

I bowed down to my knees. "master Ubuyashiki. Why was I called here so suddenly?" I asked him. "I called you all here to discuss something. I know that we have a meeting tomorrow, but this couldn't wait. In a village Not too far away, there were reports of many demons. This never happened before. I decided to send four of you there. Giyuu, Tanjiro, M/N and Sanemi. Any questions?" Master Ubuyashiki said calmly.

Wait, what? Me? Why me? I'm literally weak as hell. "Will do, master Ubuyashiki." All four of us said at the same time. When we were all done, I quickly went back to my room. Is this a doing of Muzan? Well, of course it is. What I'm I even saying? He is literally the demon kind. Why I'm I even asking myself? He is a demon. Not even any demon on top of that. Out of all people I could have fucked with I had to choose him. Oh god. What did I do to deserve this kind of torture?

Those questions were racing through my head the whole time I was walking into my room. Right after I saw my bed, I changed into my pajamas at the speed of light and then jumped onto my bed. I need to stop thinking about him. Let's just calm down, and enjoy my precious sleep. My precious sleep..

I passed out.

The next morning

When I opened my eyes and looked around, there was nothing abnormal. Thankfully. I looked out of the window, seeing the sun shine. Wasting no time I quickly got out of the bed and changed into my demon slayer uniform. After I did so, I grabbed my sword and went out of my room to the dining room. There I already saw Tanjiro, Shinobu and Kanao sitting at one big table. Of course, I went right to them with a smile on my face. Act like everything is normal M/N.. you got this.

"Hey guys!" I called out grabbing their attention. They all replied with a good morning.

I sat down, and took the food that was on the table onto my plate starting a small conversation with the rest. The whole time I couldn't help but look at Tanjiro. He had a big blush on his face whenever he looked at me, making me confused. What is his problem? Does he like me or something? Wait. Does he like me?! Oh no. This is bad. Bad bad.

I doze off while looking at Tanjiro's face, which was a mistake. When he looked my direction, and he saw me looking at him, he blushed even harder keeping an eye contact with me. I quickly looked away. Great, now he probably thinks I also like him.

Maybe the mission will be worse than I had expected...

To be continued...

---------------------

Hi people. I know it's been kinda long since I updated, cause I can't see myself kinda shipping this no more.. don't get me wrong, I will continue this book, but it may have a little slow updates, cause I will focus on my other books a lil more. Hope y'all don't mind.

Don't forget to vote for me to get more motivation to finish this book! Bye horny lovelies! <3