._weird call_.

My first friday at school was quite fun I had made 2 new friends. Wilbur and a trans female called Georgia.

Georgia was the girl sitting one seat away from wilbur in computing class. She was really pretty and we both had so much in common. Thankfully my new best friend was in all my classes.

"So what classes do we have on monday?" I ask her.

I then hear pieces of paper being shuffled around on her side of the call before she answered.

"We have science , geography , english , art and p.e." she says , I could feel her sweet smile through her honey like voice.

I then nodded even though she couldn't see.

"Oooo I love art!" I say happily looking forward to monday.

She laughs slightly.

"I know , but I am dreading p.e" her voice was now a mere whisper.

I tilted me head and frowned , she sounded sad?

"Whats wrong Georgia?" I ask concerned.

She sighed.

"Well my parents bought me these... joggers and a t-shirt for p.e.. I hate wearing them. They make me feel.. not like myself." She confessed.

My heart dropped. I didnt like the thought of her feeling uncomfortable or unhappy , so I did what any good person would do.

"You can take my p.e skirt I have 3 anyway-"

I hear an audible gasp.

"R-really?!" She says , her voice suddenly filled with joy.

"Yes of course , you can borrow any of my clothes if you'd like." I tell her.

I hear her clap her hands in excitement.

"Oh (y/n) I could kiss you!" She yells out in joy.

Oh..?

"I- I have to go now.. so we can talk tomorrow... right?"

"Of course! I will bring in some spare clothes for you on Monday." I tell her.

She then said many more sweet thanks and praises before we both said our last goodbyes and ended the call.

I sat back in my chair and sighed with relief.

"Thank god I can help Georgia I couldn't bare seeing her sad." I say to myself smiling slightly.

I sit up and frown looking at the many pieces of homework I have due in for this next week.

"I can just do them tomorrow." I tell myself before getting up and going to lay on my bed.

I pulled my phone out and scrolled through twitter.

My phone vibrated and I looked at the top of my screen seeing a call from an unknown number.

I thought to myself why not and picked it up for the fun of it.

I heard quiet moans and whimpers coming from the call.

"W-what the fuck?" I say and when those words left my mouth the stranger groaned.

I hung up and my nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Who the- why-." I say placing my phone down.

I laid in bed , the sound of their moans playing in my head on loop. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I mean I dont even know who they are , maybe its just a prank call. Yeah some dumb 12 year old moaning in their mic or some stupid shit. But I could hear skin to ski- okay I have to take my mind off this.

I get up and sit at my desk. Looking down at the english homework Linda had only given to me.

It was a question sheet about myself. Hm cool.

(Yall can put your own answer for each one if you want :))

I look at the first question.

1. What is your name.

Your answer: my name is ________

I then fill in the blank with my name , (y/n) (l/n).

2. What are your pronouns?

Your answer: I go by ___________

I smiled at this question and wrote , she/her.

3. What gender are you?

Your answer: my gender is _______

I then scribble down the word female.

4. Do you have a pet?

Your answer: _____________________

I write down , I have a pet bird her name is mango. She is a indian ringneck and she is 5 years old , she is staying at my parents house for now though.

5. How good are you at english?

Your answer: _____________________

I put some thought before writing , I like to write stories and have a great imagination if I do say so myself. I am quite good but not amazing at this subject.

6. Your opinion on me?

Your answer: ____________________

I smile as I write this down.

You seem awesome and I am thrilled to have such a great teacher like you. I hope we can get to know each other and I hope your wife and your dog are doing good
:)

With that finally done I put the homework in my english book and place the book in my bag.

-small time skip-

It was currently 3:45am and I had finally finished all the homework I had been given.

(Its 3:45am and I just bite my tongue
Update me on your life
And now you've found the one

Holy shit this is my comfort song😩)

I flopped onto the bed and picked up my phone.

5 miss calls from that weird number.

I shivered at the thought of some stranger wanting me to hear their moans and some disgusting shit like that.

<--- 💕Georgia❤

Just about to to sleep-

💕Georgia❤
-Seriously?! Its legit 3:47am.

hehe yeah I always sleep late :)-

💕Georgia❤
-Okay okay , wanna talk
for a bit? :)

We texted for a little while until it was 4:35am. We both said goodbye and then she went to sleep.

But I was still wide awake. Thinking about who could've called me...

"Its was just a prank call.." I whisper to myself.

Even though deep inside I felt weirded out , how did they get my number and why would they even do that...

"Weirdo." I whisper.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/n:

GEORGIA IS SBSHSBWHSB h e l p.

She seems kinda -lip bite- JK JK

Unless 😏

anyway.

---------------------------
Word count: 1005