._lost hope_.

After many hours had past my phone vibrates. Picking it up and wiping my eyes I notice it's from that unknown number. I haven't heard from them in a long time.

I just ignored it and placed my phone back down.

"That creep again." I roll me eyes.

"Hmm what should I do in the mean time."

Sitting up I scan around my room but something did catch my eye. A letter on my desk.

I don't recall putting that there..

I walk over to my desk and pick it up , slumping in my chair I sigh. Opening the red coloured envelope , I take out a piece of paper.

'Hello love ,

God I miss you so much already.. I wish you could stay with me ̶F̶o̶r̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶ for a little while. I really do care about you , please give me a chance... please?'

Strange.. it wasn't signed and I didn't recognise the hand writing. There were so many scribbles on the letter , weird.

Placing the piece of paper back down I notice some writing on the back.

'Don't worry about how this piece of paper got here dear :)'

Now I am even more worried...

-small time-

I had taken Wilbur's offer.. I was going to live with the soots.

Knocking on the door I wait patiently. The door creaks open and Georgia is standing there.

"(Y/n)?" She smiles. "Come in." She says , moving aside.

"I actually wanted to speak to Wilbur."

She chuckles and nods.

"Sure thing , give me a minute."

Georgia disappears from sight and after some time , Wilbur is leaning against the door.

"You want to talk to me?"

"Mhm I wanted to ask if you were still-"

"Love please.. I know you said maybe but could you stay with me- with us. Georgia and I would be glad for your company." He offers and practically sinks to his knees in front of me.

He put his hands together and frowned.

Wow..

"Okay okay , I'll stay..." I mumble. "Now stand up."

"O-oh yeah sorry..." He laughs awkwardly standing up.

-time skip-

The three of us sat in the living room. I couldn't keep my eyes off Georgia.. she was looking so pretty. I was sat besides Wilbur but Georgia was sitting on the other couch.

"About Mark... Why is Georgia over the moon because he is in her class?" Wilbur whispers to me.

"I guess she is a simp , just like you." I snickers.

"Who is a simp?" Georgia asks with a tilt of her head.

"You." Wilbur says.

"I am the biggest simp for mark , yes." She nodded.

Interesting reply.. not one I was expecting though.

"I guess being a simp runs in the family." I mutter under my breathe.

"Wait so you like Mark?" Wilbur chuckles.

Georgia places her phone down and nodded.

"Yes I do." Georgia says as she stretches and stands up.

"Wait , where are you going?" Wilbur asks.

She doesn't reply and just walks up the stairs , seems like she was going to her bedroom.

"How have you been today?" Wilbur asks with a smile.

"I have been doing great sooty boy." I lie. "How have you been?"

I see him freeze up.

"Y-yep. I have been doing great.." he mumbles.

"You alright?" I ask with a nervous chuckle.

"I am- fine. Could you uh.. give me a few minutes?"

Without a reply he scurries out the room , okay then..
Since both of them were gone I could have a little time to myself.

If Georgia has liked and known Mark for a long time then I'll just have to... try and win her. Fucking hell I sound possessive- I am not though. She is just.. perfect and I love her so much....

After a few minutes of waiting , instead of Wilbur , his sister ran into the room with a huge grin.

"HE SAID YES!" She yells.

"Who?"

Please don't be what I think it is.

"MARK BOARDMAN." She squealed with excitement.

"What did he say yes to?"

Please. Please I beg not for what I think it is. Please.

"I asked him out. HE SAID YES. Now we are dating! Aaaah I am so happy." She celebrates and grins , sitting besides me.

"That's great..." I smile awkwardly at her.

"Thank you!" She smiles.

"Where's Wilbur?" I ask , wanting to just say goodbye to Wilbur before I head home.

"Upstairs , he asked me to tell you to go into his room , he's waiting or something like that." She tells me mindlessly , as she starts texting on her phone.

"Thanks."

Walking out the room I hold back my tears and breath in and out. This isn't a dream... it isn't. I wish this nightmare would end already.

I enter Wilbur's room , he looks at me with a haze smile. He was sitting on his bed.

"Hello dear. Did Georgia tell you to come here?" He asks.

"Yeah I- I am going to be h-heading home now.." I was on the verge of tears and I think he noticed.

Wilbur stood up with a frown.

"Love what's wrong?" He places a hand on my shoulder and give me a sympathetic look.

"I-it's nothing. I should really be going now." I tell him , walking out the room.

He grabs my forearm and harshly stops me in place. I turn around slowly and try to pull away from his tight grip.

"Wilbur...?"

"I can't let you leave.." he whispers.

I wince at his words but chuckle , thinking he was just playing a little prank.

"Good joke and all but I should really get going." I say , trying to move away.

His grip grew tighter but he just stared at me with lifeless eyes. I tried again to move away but once his grip became stronger.

"Wilbur this... this isn't funny anymore." I tell him.

He chuckles darkly.

"Now. Now You're all mine."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/n:

That just happened hah.

I feel alive
When I'm beside
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine
From this angle
Like an angel
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine 😩

I need to watch that movie soon.

I ALSO TAKE REQUESTS ON MY TUMBLR (link in my bio)

Bye bye now :)

------------------
Word count: 1044