._my beloved_.

"So you'll.. we- us? Dating?!" He couldn't even process what had just happened.

Chuckling , I nod.

"Could we cuddle? Oh oh could you say you're proud of me- and tell me how good I am... oh fuc- and and and-"

"Wilbur , calm down , one at a time please."

"Maybe hm..." He think to himself for a minute.

"How about a date? C'mon sooty boy at least take me to dinner first." I suggest with a half hearted chuckle.

"Yes , of cours-"

"And please.. I want our relationship a secret."

Wilbur nods with a grin. Tommy then creeps into the room.

"WAIT WHAT?"

-time skip-

We'd explain to Tommy not to tell a single soul about what he had just heard. Luckily for us , he swore that he won't tell anyon- Wilbur threatened to delete his minecraft account so he agreed.

To be fair , it wasn't official.. yet. Since we hadn't even gone on a date yet. It'll be hard to try and sneak out together without anyone suspecting anything.

I played with Wilbur's hair as he laid his head on my lap. Tommy was upstairs , playing minecraft of course. The Tv was playing in the back , a documentary about animals and all that shit.

"Hmm I love you." He mumbles.

"I love you too." I say with a smile.

"I love you.." he repeats.

"I love you too."

He gives a satisfied hum and leaned into my touch.

"I never knew... this is what real love feels like.." He whispers. "Could we.. cuddle?" He asks.

I nod with a warm smile , Wilbur sits up and holds me close. Leaning his head on top of mine , I slant closer to the lover boy.

"Could you tell me something..?" He asks with a quiet murmur.

"Yes?"

"Could you.. tell me that you're proud of me and how much you love me?"

"Wilbur , I'm so proud of you.. I love you so much , my sooty boy. Words can't express my admiration for you.."

He plants a kiss to my forehead and smiles. I feel butterflies swarm inside my stomach.

"I love you..."

-time skip-

Opening my eyes , I find myself in bed. I try to sit up but something was stopping me. Looking to my side , it was Wilbur.

"Hmm come back." He mumbles with a husky voice.

"What happened? How did I get here?" I ask while rubbing my eyes.

"You fell asleep so I brought you to my room.. now come back here." He gently pulls me back down and engulfs me with a hug.

I was still half asleep and very tired so gradually I dipped back to sleep.

-Time skip-

Loud knocks were heard causing me to frantically sit up.
Wilbur wasn't besides me.. I wonder where he was?

Groggily , I open the door.

(AIGHT YALL LISTEN UP. I AM WORKING ON A NEW BOOK , ITS A POGTOPIA C!WILBUR X READER WOOOOOOOOOOO)

"What are you doing here?" Ash asks with an awkward laugh.

"Oh shit , I can explain?"

"It's all good , Wilbur told me everything." He tells me with a playful smirk.

Oh that fucker did huh?

"I won't tell anyone though." He held his pinky out with a smile.

I chuckle and grin.

-time skip-

Apparently , everyone knew now.. wow , fucking hell does that pretty boy never shut up. I mean everyone would find out eventually but we haven't even gone on a proper date yet.

Walking down the stairs with Ash , I hear the chatter in the living room go silent.

"What?" I ask looking at Ash.

He just smiles in reply , walking in front of the door and slowly opening it.

The room light was dim , nervous , I step inside to find a lot of people there: Mary , Hamza , Emily , Mark , Joe , Georgia , Tommy and Wilbur.

"WOOO WILBUR ISN'T BITCHLESS!" Tommy yelled causing everyone to laugh.

I notice Wilbur wearing a suit and fuck.. did that simp look good. His hair was also styled and he seemed like he was part of some rich , high class family.

"YOOOO MY SHIP , IT DIDN'T SINK!" Mary yells with a huge grin.

"What's all this..?" I mumble.

"I'm taking you on a date , my love." Wilbur tells me with a warm smile.

Everyone in the room oo'ed and awe'd.

"COULD I BE THE THIRD WHEEL?" Mary asks.

Hamza sighs and shakes her head.

"Maybe next time." She tells her.

"Thank you." Wilbur chuckles.

He brings his hand towards me.

"Shall we go?"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/n:

We are near the end of this book wooooo :')

Remember I do have a really
cool *dead* discord server.
(LINK IN MY BIO)
And I ran into a little problem but I think it's solved.

◇YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VERIFIED EMAIL TO JOIN/CHAT ON THE SERVER◇

also also also haha , NEW BOOK COMING SOON WOOOOOOOOOO

-----------------
word count: 810