._breaktime_.

It was now break time , the lesson with mrs Ernal was boring as fuck. I hate maths and hope it burns in the depths of hell.

I was walking down a hall to the library , hoping Wilbur wasn't there. To my bad luck he was. Leaning back in the chair , his eyes hidden by his fluffy brown hair. He was reading a Shakespeare play called 'Romeo and Juliet'. Classic.

I walk to a book shelf and searched for a book about the 'Stonewall inn'. The amazing uprise of the LGBTQ+ community. I was always fascinated by how they were strong in their beliefs of love.

I believed I was in love with Georgia.. her pretty eyes. Her adorable personality and I loved everything about her...

(Bro finally
unadriened agrested 💀)

"What are you l-looking for?" I hear a shaky voice besides me.

Turning my gaze I see Wilbur smiling nervously with the Shakespeare book in hand. He was stood quite close to me.. a bit too close. Shuffling away I focus my attention back to the books.

"I am looking for a book about the Stonewall Inn." I mumble.

"Ah yes the Stonewall Inn." He says reaching to the top shelf. This bitch was so fucking tall-

"The great history and break through for the LGBTQ plus community." He says smiling charmingly and passed me a book.

Seeing the cover , relieved , I smile at him. Without a thought I hugged him.

"Thank you so much! If it wasn't for you , I would of been here all breaktime." I pull away with a smile.

His cheeks had turned red , with a dopey smile on his face.

"N-no problem." He whispers.

Weirded out I slowly nod and sit down at the study table. Setting the book down I take my english book out. Mrs merly had let me study the uprise of the LGBTQ+ since I had no idea about shakespeare and that shit.

"So want any help?" Wilbur asks as he places a hand besides mine.

I move my hand off the table and smile awkwardly. God , when will this bitch go away.

"No no I can do it myself , thanks." I reply with a forced smile.

He then nods slowly.

"Okay then. I'll be over here if you need me." He tells me while walking back to his little corner.

Finally.

Opening the book and my english book I grab my pen and look at the first page. Writing down the information I needed for my presentation.

-time skip-

I had a whole 1 whole page written with facts , information ect.

Now I just need to read it to my English partner.. who was Wilbur. Luckily the creep stayed in the library for 10 minutes more , otherwise I had to look around the school for him. Which would not be fun.. at all.

Standing up with the piece of papers I walk to his dark corner he in.

"So y'know how Mrs merly said I had to read my work to you.. before reading it to the whole class." I say with an awkward smile.

"Yeah?" He nods , looking away from the book he was reading.

"Could I read it to you now?" I ask.

His face lit up , he nodded and returned a smile to me.

Sitting in the chair besides him , I angle the paper so the both of us can see it. He was looming over me and I swear a few time he had leaned his head on top of mine.

He found a few mistakes here and there. It actually helped quite a lot , due to the fact I would never have spotted those small errors. He was actually acting.. normal? He wasn't stuttering or getting flustered but I can never forget those lewd things he did.

"And there , you should add the date June 28th besides the year 1969. That is when the whole thing started." Wilbur says lifting his finger to the paper.

I hadn't realised how educated he was on this topic. Maybe I could ask him for more help..

"So wilbur... could you help me out?" I say turning my gaze to him.

He was such a taller fucker I had to tilt my head up to look him in the eye.

"Oh? But I thought a certain someone didn't need my help." He rolls his eyes playfully.

Pouting , I look at his smile grow.

"Please? You seem like you know the topic really well? Oh please wilbur , the book I read was only 20 pages long.. I didn't learn anything new." I say with an innocent smile.

He fake thinks and nods.

"Okay then but then you owe me a favour."

Looking up at the clock in the library , we have 15 minutes left.

"Deal mr soot but if I don't learn any worth while facts from you in 10 minutes then I don't owe you anything."

"Bet." He replies with a grin.

"First fact , its actually called the Stonewall riot , the Stonewall Inn is where is took place."

"O-oh.. I did not know that."

He chuckles and grins.

"Second fact , It began in the early mornings on the 28th of June 1969."

"I- I bet you don't know when it ended."

"Oh but dear I do , it began on the 28th of June and ended on July the 3rd." He said with a know and all grin.

"Shit.. uhh- oh I know! When and where did the first pride event take place?"

Come on its not like the bitch new everything.

"June 28 , 1970. It took place in 4 places actually. Chicago , los Angeles, New York and san Francisco. I think.."

"Okay you know some facts..."

"But dear , you learnt 4 facts in." He looks at the clock. "5 minutes." He seemed so fucking proud of himself.

"So.. what is the favour?" I sigh in defeat.

"I'll t-tell you after class." There he was , the old wilbur was back. A flustered , red faced simp.

"Alright.. thanks though." I say getting up from the seat walking to my bag and books.

Sitting down I scribble the information he had told me. Sighing with relief I had finished just in time. The bell had gone off but Wilbur was already gone? Strange , I thought he'd stick around.

"English , here I come." I say to myself as I walk out of the library.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/n:

Yooo! This book is turning out better than expected :]

I have a cool discord server by the way.. it would be way cooler if you joined 👀
(Link to the discord server in my bio)

-------------------
Word count: 1105