I fake a smile but it just fades, put up for only another day

Okay so this story is mostly gonna be in Pattycakes P.O.V, i'll say if it's Petey's :3

Patrick's P.O.V
~2 months later~

I finally did it. Well, not completely, but I did it. I can see the faint outlines of my ribs and i've never been more proud. The guys are happy to, congradulating me on my weight lost. They say I look handsome either way, but they're more happy now then they've ever been. I eat while I'm around them and just throw it up later. It's wrong but my mind tells me it's right. Just do it, it says, Pete might finally find you attractive.

And that's where I am now, hunched over the toilet with tears streaming down my face. I be as quiet as possible, don't want to wake the guys up and have them question me.

I flush the toilet and grab my toothbrush. I brush my teeth and wash my hands. It's the same thing everyday, i've learned to keep quiet and do what it tells me. I've become a puppet to my own mind. And it's the worst (yet my body has never looked better) thing to ever happen to me.

I walk out the bathroom and run into, no literally run into, Pete. I fall onto the ground with a "Hurgph." I look up to see Pete sticking out his hand. I gladly accept it and he helps me up.

Damn, how did he lift your fat ass up?

Seriously is Pete like a god or something. "Hey, you okay 'Trick?" I smile, if he only knew. "Yup! Hey what have we got planned today?" He begins to explain about a photo shoot and our show today. I nod along with his explanation. He then begins explaining his plans with Rose. That's when I begin to blur things out. Pete had broken up with Hannah for some reason, he wouldn't tell us. It's sad though, I was starting to be comfortable around her, she had seemed to make him happy. Now Rose was another story. She absolutely hated me. I don't know why either, she just flat out told me she didn't like me. She'd call me names, in a playful manner so the guys wouldn't notice, and glare at me.

She probably know about your little secret! You should be disgusted...

Oh god.....what if she did know. "Lunchbox you okay?" I smiled at the nickname and nodded. "Yeah, just...stressed." He gives me a hug and rushes back to his bunk. I sigh and begin to get dressed. I just need to stay strong until I reach my goal. 100. That's my goal, it's not far. I can do it. I finish getting dressed and put on a smile. It's just another day.

I realized how boring this is and I'm sorry :c... I don't know if I should continue this story...should I? ~burntfailsafe~