Miss Jackson's a bitch and Pete's an idiot (pt 2)

(Okay his FUCKING LIPS IN THIS PHOTO! OHMFG!)

Patrick's P.O.V

If someone were to ask what I'm feeling. I'd say pain. If they asked me to rate it on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd ask emotionally or physically. Physically, probably a decent 6. Emotionally, it's like someone carved the word "Jackass" on my forehead. It makes me feel terrible, knowing how much pain I caused everyone.

But you deserved it. All the pain, the feeling of your stomach eating itself, the feeling of the blade against your wrist. And especially the guilt. But, why feel guilty? They don't care...

STOP.
STOP.
STOP.
STOP!

I wake up with a start and gasp for air. After my breathing returns to being even, I look at my surroundings. Beige walls, a chair (along with a green recliner in the corner), a small side table, and a window on the wall. The blanket on me are white as snow, about a shade brighter than my current skin tone. I sigh and sink down into my "bed". I don't need to be left alone with my thoughts. I press the "call" button, and shortly a nurse arrives. He has red hair and giant brown eyes, he's kind of....adorable. He smiles sweetly at me. "Hi Patrick, glad to see you're awake. Feeling any better?" I nod my head and his smile gets bigger. "That's good, feeling any pain?" I shake my head and smile politely. He steps out the room for a second and then comes back in. "Hey, you have some friends here to see you. Do you wanna see them?" I sit up quickly and- "Ow." He laughs. "Be careful sir, so- I take that as a yes?" I join in on his laughing. "Yeah, I want to see them." He starts to leave again, but I stop him. "I never got your name...." He grins. "I'm Alan, Alan Ashby. But...you're my new friend, so you can call me...anytime." He gives me a piece of paper with his number on it and I blush. He notices and his eyes go wide. "I- uh...I have a boyfriend...He always tells me I'm very forward...I'm sorry!" I laugh and then frown. "It's okay, I like someone else. You know the unrequited love and all...." He gives me a sad look and goes to get the guys. My sad mood vanquishes when I get to finally see the guys. A few seconds later Joe is running into the room, literally. And Andy isn't far behind him. "Hey gu-ompfh!" Joe and Andy wrap me in their arms....and start crying.

Guuuuillltyyyy.

Shut. Up.

I hug them back and start to explain, but stop. I sniffle, "Where's Pete?..." They look at each other and sigh. Finally Andy speaks up. "He went to.....see Rose probably. He said he needed to relieve some "stress". Oh.
Oh.
.
.
Cool. He doesn't care.

Duuuh. Why would he? You know what you are: worthless, ugly, fat, etc. Etc...

I pull away from them. "H-he...doesn't care..does he?" They start shaking their heads fastly. "No no no no! Patrick he cares. He probably is just scared. He-" I sigh. They continue rambling for a while and I break.

"STOP! HE DOESN'T CARE! HE NEVER WILL. HE DOESN'T LIKE ME. I'M JUST....I'm just a waste of space...."

They stare at me in shock and I start crying. After crying for a few seconds, I wipe away my tears. "I-I want to be alone for awhile. I'll e-explain wh-hen Pete gets here...If he gets h-here." They try to protest, but I just glare at them. They sigh in usion and leave the room. Now I'm alone.

Alone.

Alone.

Not exactly my friend. You see, me and you, we're like 2 peas in a mentally unstable pod. We go together or we don't go down at all, right? (A/N: if you understand this...I love u )

Right. I have you. You...You. Help. Me.

Right.

After about half and hour of talking to...well myself. I hear loud footsteps pounding down the hall. They stop outside my room and I look up. There in all his glory was Pete.
.
.
.
Pete who looked like he had been to hell and back. But, when he saw me. He broke down crying. And the only thing running through my mind was: why? He wasn't here, why would he care?

He doesn't. He probably feels bad for you. He puts on an act so you don't feel bad. So did Andy and Joe, NO ONE CARES.

He walks up to me and pulls the chair near the bed, looks me dead in the eyes and says one word. "Talk."

so, here's an update! I know I said it would be awhile but, guess what? I fell down the stairs and twisted my ankle. Yay....so here ya go! It's kinda sucky but woohoo. Love ya! ~burntfailsafe~