Miss Jackson's a bitch and Pete's an idiot (pt. 1)

Alright, i'm back in school...yaaaay...ugh. So it may take a little longer to update. Also this chapter will be in 2 parts. Pete's P.O.V and Patrick's P.O.V because...I can :3. Also, sorry it's crappy, i'm sick...blegh.

Pete's P.O.V

|1 hour later|

Oh god. This is my fault. All my fault. FUCK THIS! If I just would have noticed sooner, Patrick wouldn't have- oh god...

We arrived at the hospital about an hour ago and they refuse to let me see Patrick. They say he needs rest and food, a lot of it. Now I'm sitting in the waiting room with Joe and Andy. I had explained to them what Patrick has been doing and they almost burst into tears. Joe is asleep in Andy's lap and I'm texting Rose. She's always worried about 'Trick (A/N: pete you idiot -.-), she's great.

(Bold=pete, italics=rose)

P: They say I can't see him right now =c

R: awww, well you could come see me ;)

P: but I wanna see trick when he's awake...

R: won't take long ;) and I miss you :c

P: i miss you to, but i need to be here for Patrick..he's not okay...

R: wat's wrong with him???

P: he is starving himself and he is cutting, oh god I just want to help him...

R: he needs time, and u need to forget things...meet me @ my apartment in 30 min....

P: okay...

I put my phone away and tell Andy I'm going to meet Rose. He gives me an angry and agitated look. He sighs. "You really think that's the best thing to do? Leave and have Patrick wondering where his bestfriend is, or if he even bothered to stay?" I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. "I'll be back soon. I just need to......relieve some stress." I walk out the hospital and get into my car.

To Rose's house.
.
.
.
.
.
Rose's P.O.V (suprise motherfucker! :3)

Patrick's in the hospital....Pete's at his lowest...Well today is just fucking dandy. I pull on my clothes and walk out of....Jeremy? Jared? Hell if I know's house and get in my car. 30 minutes to get ready. And getting naked doesn't take that long.

I pull into the driveway and get out the car.
Up the stairs.
Into the room.
Clothes off.

Done.

Now I wait for Mr. Famous to get over here.

I hear a car door slam and some one open the door into my apartment. I yell an "Up here!" And I here him jogging up the stairs. He opens my door and his jaw falls open. He shakes his head and sits at the end of the bed. "I can't do it." Fuck me, is he going all emo again. "What do you mean sweety?"

Pete's P.O.V

She looks absolutely stunning, but I can't do it. "I can't do it." She looks confused for a second and then she sighs. "What do you mean sweety?" I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling. "With Patrick in the hospital, I feel, I dunno, sick? Yeah...., or guilty, doing this. I should be there for him." Andy was right.
Like always.
She sighs again and rubs her hand up and down my chest. "Sweety, you need to relieve all this stress. I can make you feel good." She starts to try and take off my shirt, but I shrug her away. "No, I need to be there for Patrick, maybe later." I get up and start walking out off the room. She sits up and scoffs. "You care more about that fucking fatass than me, don't you!? God, what he's doing is just him wanting attention! He'll never look good, he will always be an ugly-" I walk over to her and shove her against a wall. I look her dead in the eyes, "If. YOU EVER TALK ABOUT PATRICK LIKE THAT AGAIN I SWEAR I WI-" She smirks. "What will you do? Mr. Famous can't hit a girl, if he does, won't that look bad?" I glare and let go of her. I turn and walk out yelling "We're over!" I slam the apartment door and get into my car.
Fuck her.
Patrick is beautiful, no matter his size.
.
.
.

I arrive back at the hospital. And the seen before my eyes is heartbreaking. Andy is huddled into a ball with Joe's arms wrapped around him. I run up to them and they look up. Andy stops crying and glares at me so hard, I'm afraid I'll burst into flames. He points his finger at me. "You. Go into Patrick's room right now and listen. Don't talk. Just fucking listen." His voice is raspy from crying and it all comes out as a whisper. Joe looks at me an nods. "Please, he's-" He looks at Andy and sighs. "Patrick's broken, Pete. He's broken."

I run to his room with Joe's words in warped in my mind.
.
.
.
.
He's broken.

I'm sorry (Not :P) but I hope this makes up for not really updating as much. And part 2 is still being edited...and stuff. So yeah...bye! Love ya guys, ~burntfailsafe~