Chapter 2

"Does drowning in
alcohol make it easier?"

3RD PERSON's.

"Ma'am, your friend is calling." Y/n's secretary said as they sped up on their way to Y/n's office.

"Tell Yujin that I'm on a meeting and I won't ditch her." Y/n said as she reviewed the papers she has.

"What's my schedule this week?" Y/n asked as they hopped out in front of Yulje Medical Center.

"You're having an oath taking tomorrow and on Friday, you're having a private wedding with Dr. Im Nayeon." She said.

"Doctor?" Y/n asked.

"Of what hospital does she work once again?" She added.

"Inseo Medical Hospital, Ma'am."

"Give her notice that she will be working at Yulje effective as of today." Y/n commanded as she enter the conference room full of surgeons and chairpersons.

The meeting went by and it was time for Y/n to meet her annoying best friend, Yujin, once again.

"Miss Park? Thank you for your hardwork, please take a break for today." Y/n told her secretary and hopped in Yujin's car.

"Damn look at that suit!" Yujin said.

"Shut up and drive." Y/n told her as they laughed.

"I didn't know Nayeon is a doctor." Y/n said.

"You don't know the Im Nayeon? The Renowned Cardiothoracic Surgeon?" Yujin asked her in disbelief.

"Dang! You have a lot to catch up on oldie!" She teased.

"I'm not that old!" Y/n protested.

"Nayeon unnie and you are so much alike. You have high temper, alcohol tolerance higher than your patience and.." Yujin said.

"And what?" Y/n asked.

"You both love me." She teased again.

"If I can vomit at you right now, I would, Yujin." Y/n said as Yujin laughed.

The ride went on like that until Y/n told Yujin that she transferred Nayeon in Yulje. But resumed when they both hopped out of the car.

"So this is where I'll live now?" Y/n asked Yujin as they enter Nayeon's apartment.

"Well, yeah until the date that Nayeon unnie had set in the contract." She replied.

"Don't wait for her to come home though." Yujin said.

"Why?"

"She almost does not go home." Yujin replied.

"This contract will be easy then." Y/n said as she went to open the kitchen cabinets only to find no food. She then proceeded to check the refrigerator.

"Damn. Your sister's apartment doesn't have life in it. Look at these cabinets and refrigerator! No food at all! Geez, she doesn't even have water or Soju." Y/n said.

"I told you she almost doesn't get home." Yujin said and laughed.

"Anyway, Y/n my unit is just near her—"

"You're saying that as if I didn't get to sleep at your place whenever I can." Y/n cut her off as she went to her luggage.

"Just saying, just in case you need help." Yujin said and walked to the front door.

"As if I need one!"Y/n shouted.

"Adios!" Yujin said and left.

Y/n unpacked her things and noticed that there's only one bedroom. That means she will share with Nayeon or she'll take the couch instead.

It's almost 5 in the afternoon when she's done cleaning the apartment and unpacked. It made her tired and she flopped down the bed.

"Right, grocery!" She stood up and changed her clothes and went to the mart.

She went back home at around 7. Y/n wandered around the apartment, seeing no signs of life, she immediately went to the bed only to find a half asleep woman who wore just a robe that time.

"What the f-- Who are you, miss ma'am?!" Y/n almost cursed as she looked away.

The woman in robe unbalancedly walk as if she is dizzy. 

"Do not get closer, miss ma'am!" Y/n warned.

But the woman continued to walk until she collapsed in Y/n's. 

Panicking, she reach out to her pocket and dialed Yujin's number.

"What? I thought you don't need hel--"

"Fucking get this woman out of me or I'll kill you." Y/n had cut her off.

"Who--"

"THERE IS A WOMAN IN A ROBE WHO IS ON TOP F ME RIGHT NOW AHN YUJIN!" She shouted on the phone.

"Okay but what does she look like?" Yujin said on the other line as she ran, hearing her footsteps on the call.

"A not so black and not so brown haired woman!" Y/n told her.

"Goodness sake, Lee! There are a lot of people with that hair!" Yujin shouted back.

"I don't know! How am I supposed to see?!" Y/n asked.

"Do you kind of smell her?" Yujin asked as she pressed the elevator button.

"Alcohol! Who the heck gets drunk at 7pm?!" Y/n shouted.

"Ohmygod. Does her hair smell like cotton?" Yujin asked once again as Y/n heard their apartment door opening and she hangs up.

"DOES HER HAIR SMELL LIKE COTTO--OHMYGOD NAYEON UNNIE!" Yujin shouted as she barged in the bedroom and helped Y/n and Nayeon.