🅟🅡🅞🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔

𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏' 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒄𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 '𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌?

𝑼𝒎, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅, 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕, 𝒐𝒉

𝘔𝘦𝘨𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘳 - 𝘔𝘦 𝘛𝘰𝘰

.____________________.

We can dress as we want,

we can act the way we want

we can be who we want...

But at the end of the day, we are always people. We are the same, but because of our differences, we fight each other. We are broken but we still get up and we go to break more.

We have a lot of scars on our body, soul, heart and mind, but we still do things to deepen or create more. Some scars are visible but some we hide that it is not even recognizable.

Love.

Such a beautiful word.

With such deep meaning.

We can love friends... who will betray you. We can love a family... that will one day leave us and leave you in that world. But we can also fall in love.

That's a different kind of love. This species has its own chapter. It is a species that will leave you but never forget, it will never stop regretting you. It will break you, but it will never stop loving. It is a beautiful pain that we suffer voluntarily. This person has the power to destroy you, break you even to kill you, but also to lift you up, to make you feel loved more than anything that is important to that person.You are the first thing they think about in the morning, and the last thing they think about at night before they fall asleep.

This love will soften your heart, darken your mind and please your soul.

So this is love. It's not like fairy tales because this is the reality. Happy ends don't come here. And we have to come to terms with that.

But there is something more. Yes, I said this is love, but I forgot one important species.

True love... Soulmates.

Does it even exist? Something so pure.

A soulmate is a person who is destined for you. Maybe fate or accident. This person knows you more than anyone else. They love you more than you can ever imagine. You trust each other and you can feel each other's emotions. When there are two soulmates who fall in love, they are not just lovers, they are also the person you need the most at the moment.

But it is true? Are there soul mates? I personally think it's something so rare that it occurs once every few centuries.

Soulmates don't have to be just a lovers. It can be a best friends, sisters, brothers, twins... we don't have to share blood or last name with them to make them a family. Because we create a bond with them.

The family does not end in blood.

Yet everyone leaves when we need them most.

Nobody is always here and nothing is here forever.

Except for ourselves.

We can love ourselves and no one will break us. Believe in ourselves and no one will betray us. Relying on ourselves and no one will disappoint us.

We will be born alone and die alone. Our whole life is just about finding people for a funeral, and most people don't really care that we're dead.

Or at least that's how lot of us perceive it.

Or we just haven't met the right people to fight, to protect, to love and die for. But the hardest thing is to live for someone. And it's even harder to live for someone who is no longer in your life.

The hardest task in life is to find a reason to live on.

.____________________.

<3