She looks like her... (Part 3)

Continuation

Ayanokouji POV

Hmm... I was snapped out of my thoughts by the bus stopping, it seems I've arrived at the school. I disembarked the bus and stood in front of the entrance of the school taking in the surroundings of the place. The trees, the fresh air, the fresh pavement, it was something I never thought I'd see in my life.

The students weren't as shocked as before, they already knew, although a slither of it of what Ayanokouji went through in his childhood. However, Koenji Rokusuke noticed something, he was in the same bus as him and the two faced angel of Class D. Never mind that wasn't important, moving on to other people, Horikita looked at Ayanokouji with an expression of... regret? Her actions back then, if she had not acted where would their relationship be right now. Horikita knows how obnoxious she was back then. But she realised something, she was given a unique chance to see into Ayanokoujis thoughts, maybe he didn't think badly of her at that time. Hopefully...

Okay, Kiyotaka lets take this first step. Towards our new home. But as soon as I was about to I was interrupted by a long black haired girl with crimson red eyes enough to captivate and enchant any man, her height was average, her head reached the top of my shoulders and she was clad in the same uniform as mine.

???: "Wait!"

Her maiden like voice reached my ears and I stopped, my foot in midair before turning around to face her, she looked at me with a glare.

The students of class 2D instantly recognised that girl, it was their leader. They were wondering why she was glaring at him and looked at their leader surprisingly. Horikita Suzune a tough,cold and straightforward person to the Class was looking at Ayanokouji, her whole demeanour lacked any of those attributes, in fact she looked remorseful. However the video continued on before they could ask her.

Horikita: "Why were you looking at me?"

Wow, it seems whilst I was deep in thought, my eyes wandered towards her. Now what to do... to do... wait a minute there was a commotion in the bus that occurred between a arrogant egotistical man and girl in our bus whether to give up our seats to an old lady I didn't bother turn to them but the fact it occurred was still apparent to me. Let's use that.

"I was deep in thought sorry, but I noticed you didn't give up your seat why is that?"

Horikita: "That's right. I didn't consider giving it up. Is there something wrong with that?"

"Oh, no, not at all. I didn't intend to give up my seat, either. In fact, I firmly abide by the philosophy of letting sleeping dogs lie. I dislike trouble."

The students of each class started becoming more engrossed into their conversation. Not only because of Ayanokoujis thoughts, but also because of how different he is compared to the boy he was at the start of the video. This is the first time he has mentioned he dislikes trouble. Finally something that the students know about him right?

Horikita after seeing that grew a small smile.

Horikita: 'Hah, that's ironic. The boy who helped me the most despite disliking trouble, he is a walking contradiction but that's just like him.'

P then looked at the students in front of him, he could see people murmuring and muttering to each other about the video. He then looked at Kushida, who during the uproars of Class D has been acting as a pacifist trying to settle down the Class alongside Hirata silently. He has noticed her leg shaking and also something unusual, Kushida was acting reserved. She didn't join any conversation and just stared fixedly at the screen.