1- New York

He's wearing the Darkwear in season 3 btw. Picture is above ^^^

Nightwing POV
I remember investigating a warehouse for illegal metahuman trafficking, when a portal randomly opened and I was sucked through.

Suddenly I was free falling from the sky. My head hurt as I plummeted onto the top of a building.

As I got up my ears were ringing and everywhere hurt.

But that wasn't all I had to worry about.

I looked around me after about a minute and realised that I had no idea where I was. And that was odd enough for someone who had been almost everywhere on the planet.

First thing I did was check my hologlove for my location.

Apparently I was in New York. How could I not realise that?

The next thing I tried to do was contact anyone.

I put a finger to my comm

'Hello this is Nightwing can anyone hear me?'

I waited...

'This is Nightwing can anyone hear me?'

I waited again.

But the waiting was getting to me.

I finally decided that I wouldn't be able to contact anyone, so I decided to find a place to hide and change into some civilian clothing. I figured that it would be a little strange to see someone randomly walking around New York in broad daylight covered in a dark outfit with a mask on and some escrima sticks.

I shot my grappling hook down into a nearby alleyway, and swung down.

But I didn't get very far when suddenly the rope was cut and I fell down into the alleyway I was supposed to peacefully land in.

I did a somersault and landed on my side, which hurt but not as much as it would if I had fallen directly onto my feet.

I quickly recovered and made a fighting stance towards my attacker.

Which turned out to be a red blocky thing that resembled a piece of Lego.

The Lego brick spoke. "Who are you?!"

I stayed silent.
It was a trick I learned from Batman to get information out of them instead of out of me.

"Okay, not the talking type I guess. I haven't seen you around before, but in case you don't know I'm Iron Man."

'Well I guess it worked? I wonder if Iron Man is like Tornado...'

"Listen uhm. What's your name?" Iron Man said.

"..."

He groaned. "Wow great! No way to treat a superhero."

I made a confused look.

'Superhero?'

'Okay maybe I'll have to take the possibility of being in another dimension. Cause I've never heard of an Iron Man.'

He must've noticed my expression because he started babbling about how I had no idea what the 'Avengers' were.

And to be frank I actually did have no idea what the Avengers were.

But I did know that I had to get out of this alleyway if I wanted to know where I was.

So I did the most logical thing I could think of, while he was distracted I leaped onto the fire escape to my left and swung up using the railing.

I could imagine the look on Iron Man's face when he watched me scale up the fire escape.

When I got to the top of the building I ran as fast as I could and leaped from building to building.

Suddenly something hit me straight in the head. My vision was blurry and my ears were ringing again, I clutched my head and tried to look for whoever hit me.

I looked up to see a blonde dude dressed in what looked like an American flag. He was holding a shield in his hands that was also decorated in American colours.

He reminded me of Artemis but cheesier.

But he must've hit me really hard, because darkness soon took me over.

Iron Man POV
I was taking a stroll around New York when I was notified about a strange energy surge, so I decided to check it out.

When I got there I saw a person wearing a tight black and grey outfit with blue streaks, they were also wearing a mask that covered their lower face.

I watched as they used a grappling hook and tried to grapple into the near alleyway. But I wasn't going to let that happen.

I aimed my hand at the rope and shot, they started falling but quickly did a somersault and landed on his side.

'Wow that's gotta take some skill'

I flew down into the alleyway to check if they were alright.

"Who are you?!" I asked

He stayed completely silent.

'Does he know who I am?!'

I sighed. "Okay, not the talking type I guess. I haven't seen you around before, but in case you don't know I'm Iron Man."

He still didn't speak.
He was starting to get under my skin.

"Wow great! No way to treat a superhero." I said.

After I said that he looked a little confused.

Then I mentally gasped.

"Oh My God. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT THE AVENGERS?!?"

Well I must have been talking for a while, because he randomly started scaling up the fire escape. He made it look like it was everyday thing!

Okay, I may have gotten a little carried away. And sure maybe my talking was a little boring, but he didn't have to climb- no. Basically fly up the fire escape!

I chased after him, and let's just say. He. Is. FAST!!

I had to go faster than I usually did just to catch up to him. He was leaping from rooftop to rooftop, not even Natasha can do that so fast.

I probably wouldn't have caught him if Cap wasn't passing by. Luckily he was, and he threw his shield straight at the guy. It hit him directly in the side of his head.

He fell hard on the floor and clutched his head in pain.

'Ow, that must have hurt.'

When I stopped around him he was already out cold. Cap looked at me confused, "uh, was I suppose to do that?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered. "Thanks, he was randomly on the roof of a building wearing the weirdest outfit in the world. I tried to stop him but he was too fast and the took off sprinting over the roofs."

"He also doesn't seem to know what the Avengers are." I added

He seemed shocked. "Not know what we are?!"

"Yeah. Let's take him to the tower."

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it :] next one will probably update in a week or two.
Stay whelmed and keep traught!