2- Answering Questions

Dick POV
I woke up to someone talking. I was on a white bed in a small room. The walls were a baby blue colour, and the door was an eye piercing white.

I turned my head towards the door. There was the same guy I saw before passing out, he seemed to be talking on the phone with someone. I could only make out a few words. "No" "Why" "Who" "Steve" "Tony" "Sleeping" "Two minutes"

I tried to get up but the whole world was spinning in pain. I looked down to see me with my darkwear still on, that probably meant that my mask was still on as well. I grinned thinking about how long it took them to realise they couldn't take it off.

I heard the man say 'bye'. I grinned even bigger when I thought of the funniest prank. I pretended to be sleeping so when he turned around he thought I was still out. It went perfectly because he sat down onto the chair next to me. I tried my best to hold in the cackle that was threatening to escape my throat. When he started staring at me I bounced up and stared at him.

"Boo"

He jumped so high that if the ceiling was slightly shorter he would've hit his head. I finally let out the cackle I was holding in, as he ran out of the room to probably get help.

~TimeSkip~

I was correct. After waiting about 5 minutes they finally showed up. And I mean all of them smushed in the doorway. It seemed like he brought two people. And he probably ran through the whole building.

"Hi."

"..."

Okay this was awkward.

"Hellooooooooooooo. Anyone there?"

They finally snapped out of their stance and filled the room a little better. I only then realised that there were way more than I thought.

"Don't panic. We're just going to ask questions." Said a woman with red hair.

"I wasn't panicking. I was just looking at the painting on the wall."

They looked at me, then around them. I sat there with a stone face as they realised that there was no painting in the room.

Then Iron dude from earlier sighed. "Listen we're just gonna ask some harmless questions." I squinted, no questions are ever harmless. Especially when they're asking the Nightwing, or even worse. I hate those questions like, "Oh what kind of  shampoo do you use?" or "I really like you, can you sign my poster?!" That's what Dick Grayson had to deal with everyday.

"Okay. But them I have to ask my own questions as well."

"Alright"

"First question, what's your name?" 'Wow. First question is already intruding my privacy'

"Nightwing"

"Your real name?" The blonde asked.

I frowned. "I'll tell you if you tell me all of yours."

Iron Man looked around at everyone, they all shrugged in return. "Alright."

"I'm Iron Man also known as Tony Stark, billionaire owner of Stark Tech." They all looked at him in disappointment as he grinned.

The American flag spoke next. "I'm Captain America, also known as Steve Rogers. I used to be part of the US military in World War II."

That surprised me. Well not the name, but how could he have been in the military. He looks like a literal children's toy figure.

Next a man with a hammer spoke. "I am Thor. God of thunder." Wow. He sounded like one of those knights from Disney movies.

My attention was then brought to the woman with red hair in the corner of the room. "I'm Black Widow, or Natasha Romanoff."