Breed me Alpha pt-2

Preview: "s-sir why are you coming so close to me "
________________________________

He pinned kook to a tree. Koo got scared said " s-sir it's not o-okay for you to come s-so close to m-me . M-Maybe you have a mate s-somewhere waiting f-for y-you "

Tae chuckled , smirked and said "oh you really think that omega" .

Tae finally decided to release his scent and just as he thought kook smelled his scent and got mesmerized by it. His wolf started screaming "mate" .

Kook nervously looked into tae's eyes and tae said "omega now what do you say huh" .

Tae started coming more close to kook and now was only an inch away from his lips . He joined their lips and started kissing kook roughly .

Koo was shocked but he started kissing tae back . His wolf took control and as his wolf started smelling his alpha's scent it triggered his heat .

His scent was really strong and when tae smelled it he immediately knew that his omega was in heat . He started kissing koo more roughly and put his haind on his waist then snaking up to his ass . Koo wrapped his hands around tae's shoulder . Tae squeezed kook's ass and kook gasped and tae took that advantage to push his tongue in kook's mouth .

After kissing for a while he pulled away when they both were lacking oxygen . He said teasing koo " is my scent that stong that it triggered your heat hmm omega" .

Koo said "A-Alpha please h-help me p-please i-it h-hurts"

"Sure omega" tae said and started kissing his neck . He then unbuttoned his shirt. He removed his shirt and saw his boobs which were covered by his black laced bra .

He then removed his bra and started giving him hickeys and sucking his boobs .

He sucked his one nipple and played with the other one . He then laid koo down and started going down on him .

Then he removed kook's pants and stared on koo's eyes . Koo looked away being nervous . Then tae removed koo's black panty and touched his pussy . He touched his folds and dived in . He kissed his clit and started flicking it with his tongue . He then licked his folds and thrusted his tongue in his pussy . He started devouring koo's addicting sweetness . It was better than any sweet he ever had before.

On the other hand, koo was a moaning mess. He started clawing the grass under him . The reflection of the moon from the stream put a little light on them . Koo was so close to his orgasm he said " A-Alpha it's soo g-good plss I-im g-gonna c-cum " " oh really omega go ahead cum . Then tae started putting a finger in kook . Koo couldn't control and came hard on tae's tongue .

Tae didn't stop there and and added another finger into koo with his tongue. Koo was very sensitive he moaned loudly . His eyes teared up from the oversensitivity . Tae started to stretch him open . When he felt that koo was stretched enough he withdraw his fingers from him . Koo whinned in loss of pleasure .

Tae smirked and said "eager are we omega " A-Alpha please fuck me i-it hurts " . Tae removed his clothes and took his cock and stroked it a little and rubbed it on koo's clit. Then he lined it up with his pussy and pushed it in . Koo screamed .  He scratched tae's back and moaned .

When tae was fully settled in him he stopped and let koo adjust to his size . After a while he started thrusting in koo . He started at slow pace but after that he started picking up his pace . He was pounding into koo like there is no tomorrow .  Koo was maoning loudly. Tae said "moan as loudly as you want omega cause there is no one to hear you. that is why I chose this place so isolated so that no one can hear you and I can pound into this tight pussy  aah ughh "

Koo maoned at tae's dirty talks . Tae lifted koo's legs a little so that he could go deeper .  He thrusted harder in koo and hit his spot. Koo moaned loudly as he clenched around tae .  "Found it"  tae said and smirked . He started going more fast if it was possible . They both were so close .

At this point koo was just moaning and saying gibberish " aah a-Alpha soo good f-fuck m-me f-faster aaah shit  aahh ughh I'm soo close a-Alpha "

Tae said "Me too omega hold on" 
He said as he felt his knot forming at the base of his cock.  He thrusted faster making koo come. His thrust started to get sloppy as his knot completely formed . He popped it into koo rested it there . Koo being oversensitive he squirted all over tae's botom  . Tae rested his head on koo's chest sucking on his boobs . Koo caressed his alpha's hair to calm him down . Tae came alot in kook. When the knot disappeared he took his cock out of koo a little cum came out with it . He fingered koo so the cum stays inside. Koo said "A-Alpha I have alot in me ". 

Tae too his fingers out of kook and kissed him passionately . It was full of love . Koo kissed him back with a little smile .  "Now you know baby there is only one omega waiting for me "
  Koo blushed . Tae chuckled a little . He then kissed koo's neck and started scenting him . He then kissed on koo's scent gland and bite him there with his fangs . Koo screamed at the sudden effect . After tae marked him he licked on koo's mark and kissed him there.  After staying in the forest for a while tae dressed both of then up and picked koo in bridal style and started walking back to his pack . He was happy that he finally had the love of his life in his embrace . Koo slept in tae's embrace . Tae looked at him and cooed . "I love you baby" tae said lovingly and in response he got a little whisper of "I love you too Alpha "
Tae came into the forest with a normal omega and is going back with his pack's Luna .
_________________________________

Soo here is an update for my Minnies 💞💞💜

I love you all . Thank you for so much support .

See you in next update 😉