Doctor

Summary: koo is an innocent boy who is the purest soul on earth and one day his cunnie started beating and he went to a gynaecologist.
____________________________________

Koo is heading towards the clinic . He enters the clinic and makes an appointment at the reception . He waits in the line as he is the last person to get checked. There were only 3 more people . After waiting for 15 mins he got inside the office of the doctor .

He was the most handsome person he had ever seen . His name was Mr. Kim Taehyung . Mr. Kim stared at him a little. He had just saw the most petite , the most beautiful boy in the world .

He asked koo to come near him and sit . Koo obeyed to the daddy looking man . Tae asked him to remove his clothes. Tae turned around to give koo some privacy.

Koo did that and sat on the check-up bed . Tae got near him and asked him " soo, tell me what's the problem." " Well umm my cunnie is beating and it hurts there"  koo said blushing .

The doctor was thinking that how can someone be so innocent.

"That's ok I'll help you"  he said and asked kook to lay down . Koo obeyed and laid down .

Tae started checking koo up. He touched koo and koo was blushing like hell . He has never been naked infront of anyone . Tae touched koo's clit rubbing it with his index finger. Koo was hella wet. He was just controlling himself not to eat koo out.

Koo didn't wanted to let any unholy sound out of his mouth. He started biting his lips. Tae started rubbing koo faster . It was getting hard for koo to not let any sound out of his mouth .

Tae touched his lips and started going towards his entrance . He collected all the slick and put one finger in him. Koo started biting his lips harder.

"Don't keep any sounds to yourself". Tae said to kook. Koo didn't wanted to but he obeyed. He started moaning a little. Tae didn't wanted to rush so he was going slow.

"Aaahh!!!" Koo moaned when tae added another finger. Tae couldn't control himself anymore. He licked koo's clit . Koo gasped and started moaning loudly as tae put his tongue inside koo.

Tae suddenly started going rough and koo was moaning loudly and started grabbing the pillow underneath him .
He was getting close. "Aahh... Mr.kim I-im cu-cumming.... ahh..... "

"Then cum" tae said . As soon as tae said it kook came with a loud moan .
Tae smirked and got up . Koo was panting heavily. Tae said " how are you feeling now hmm?" . Koo didn't replied. Tae started taking off his clothes . He took off his doctor's coat . Then took off his pants. He also took off his shirt. Koo was staring at him . He took off his boxers as well . Koo stared at his cock . It was rock hard and was standing up proudly. 

Tae smirked and hovered over kook. Koo was embarrassed. Tae kissed him and started grabbing his boobs. Koo moaned into the kiss. He pulled out of the kiss.Tae couldn't wait anymore so he took his cock in his hand and stroked it a bit and pushed it into kook. Koo screamed at the top of his lungs as it was his first time and it was hurting him . Tae kissed koo again to distract him.

After a while koo adjusted to him and said "move". Tae started moving in a slow pace at first. But he started going rough after a while . He was pounding into koo like there is no tomorrow . Koo was a moaning mess . Tae said" c'mon moan my name... Ughh fuck ... Say daddy.... Aghhh........." Koo blushed " d-daddy ummm aahhh " koo started white knuckling the bedsheet under him. He was so into pleasure . After a while he was really close . " Ahhhh d-daddy i-iam c-close" . As tae was close too he gave koo permission cum.

"Go ahead ughhh baby c-cum for daddy hmmm s-shit"  he started going on an animalistic pace . It was unable to control him now. Koo was now moaning like crazy.

After a while koo came and started squirting . Tae was close too so he didn't stop and fucked kook through his orgasm. Koo was oversensitive . He started begging tae to stop but tae being tae didn't stop. After a while hos thrusts became sloppy and he came deep inside koo. Koo moaned at the feeling of being full .

Tae collapsed on koo . They both were breathing heavily. Tae looked at koo.
He caught his breath and got up . He looked at the mess he made and he was proud of it. He pulled out slowly.  Cum started oozing out of koo's pussy.
Tae licked his lips. Koo moaned at the feeling of being empty.

Tae took tissue from the box and cleaned koo. He made koo wear his clothes. He picked koo in bridal style and took him out of the clinic. He told the receptionist to close the clinic and started walking towards his car . He placed koo in the passenger seat. He looked at him at thought what he could do to this bunny looking boy. He got into the driver's seat and started driving to his own house. He's gonna have a good time with his baby.

______________________________________

Sooo .......

(Insert jk's) finally......

Here is a smutty story for you horny people 😉

I will try to update more frequently now.

Just tell me do you want a part 2???

Love you my Minnies 💞 💜💜

Peace out✌️✌️