Accomplish

Summary:- Tae was a student. He had a huge crush on his teacher Jungkook. Koo was very cute and soft type of person. Whereas Tae was a very flirty person . He always flirted with koo in his class. He just wanted koo to be his. Let's see how it all goes:~
************************************

It was a normal day for koo. He was teaching in school. Until his last period. There comes the world's best flirt. Kim Taehyung. He was actually ten minutes late to class. Koo sighed "Mr. Kim, you are again late to class." He said a little strictly. Tae smirked and said "sorry babyboy. I was thinking about you and I couldn't control myself. So took a little time in bathroom."

The whole class started laughing and hooting. Koo was embarrassed as hell. If something was red then that would be koo. He shouted "YAAH!! SILENCE!!!. Detention for you Mr. Kim" Tae pouted.

Everybody went silent. "Take out your art books and do your work" koo said strictly. Tae went to his seat. He loved seeing kook being embarrassed. He started to draw a evening scenery.

(These were what Tae drew)

Koo was taking a round in class and checking on everyone's paintings. Eventually he was near Tae's seat. He checked on him and saw these beautiful drawings. He was mesmerized by them. He checked them and gave Tae an A+. Tae was very happy. After he was done he went to his chair and started taking to the students" so guys, you have all performed very well today and most of you have an A grade. But as we have some time left I wanna ask you some questions. What do you wanna accomplish in life?? What is your goal in life??"

Everybody stated giving answers and when it was Tae's turn he stood up and said "Sir, I see myself in my mansion happily married with you and settled down with five kids." The whole class stated laughing again. Koo was blushing soo hard. He said" sit down Mr. Kim. Next!!"

Eventually the period was over and everyone went out of the class and started going home. Kook started checking assignment of other students. Tae was sitting there staring at the love of his life. After koo was done with it he looked up to see Tae but was shocked to see Tae staring at him.

Koo blushed

Koo blushed. Then Tae stood up and went to koo. Koo widened his eyes as he saw Tae coming towards him. He said "what are you doing Taehyung??"
Tae stood near him. Koo stood up too. Tae took his hand and pinned him to his desk. Koo was blushing. Tae asked him " don't you like it when I flirt with you??" Koo was shocked at the sudden question. He said "it's not like that Tae." "Then what is it?? I love you and want you to be mine forever". Koo blushed and said "I love you too but if anyone got to know about us they will suspend you and fire me" "IDC baby. You were mine. You are mine and you will always be mine"

"Yes yes, yours my furious tiger". Tae kissed him roughly. Koo kissed him back. The kissed was heated. Koo gripped on Tae's shoulder. Tae cleared koo's table and put him on it. He pulled back. He gripped koo's shirt's hem. "Can I baby??" "What if someone came in Tae??" "Let them see how much of a slut you are for me 😉". Koo hide his face in Tae's chest. He was blushing.

Tae made koo look at him. He saw the most red thing in the world. He kissed koo again and removed his clothes completely. He made koo lay down on the desk and touched his pussy. Koo whimperd and bit his lip. Tae kissed his clit and gave a long lick from his hole to his clit. Koo gasped and clenched around nothing.

Tae was sucking his clit. He put his one finger in koo's cunt. He thrusted it in and out. He added another finger and koo moaned loudly. Everybody went home at this point so nobody could've heard them. Tae was soo hard at this point and koo was close to cuming. "Close!!" Tae pulled out.

Koo whined. Tae removed his pants and boxers. He rubbed his tip on koo's clit. Koo moaned out "please fuck me Tae. I can't take it anymore."

Tae smirked and entered koo. Koo screamed. Tae stated thrusting in a fast pace. He was very impatient. He just wanted to claim koo. "Ughh... Such a good pussy... Soo tight!!"

Koo was moaning loudly. He was feeling soo full. He was close to cumming. He screamed when Tae hit his spot. "Tae i-im cumming" "go on slut... Aghh ...... Cum for me!!". Tae was close as well. Koo couldn't take it and squired. Tae smirked at how good he pleasured koo. He fastened his pace. Koo screamed at the overstimulation and when Tae didn't stop when he was squirting.

After some time Tae also came inside koo. Koo moaned at the feeling. They both were panting.

After catching their breathing they wore their clothes. As koo couldn't walk Tae picked him and walked towards his car.

"I love you Tae"

"I love you too bunny"

***********************************

@Prutha21

Here is the request

I was busy and here iam 😂😂😂

Love you my Minnies 💞💞💞

Peace out ✌️✌️