Lily

Once there was a cute prince name Jeon Jungkook. He was the only prince of his kingdom. That's why his parents always forced him to stay on the palace and his room. He always wanted to explore the world ever since he was a toddler. But his parents were very strict and were afraid that someone would harm him.

There were a nanny for him. There were thousands of servants behind him every minute. He was homeschooled. But all he wanted was to go outside. He didn't even had any windows in his room.

His mum always told him about the bad things in the forest that can come for him.

She sang
"Lily was a little girl
Afraid of the big, wide world
She grew up within her castle walls
Now and then she tried to run
And then on the night with the setting sun
She went in the woods away
So afraid, all alone
They warned her, don't go there
There's creatures who are hiding in the dark
Then something came creeping
It told her, don't you worry just
Follow everywhere I go
Top over the mountains or valley low
Give you everything you've been dreaming of
Just let me in, ooh
Everything you want in gold, I'll be the magic story you've been told
And you'll be safe under my control
Just let me in, ooh
Just let me in, ooh
She knew she was hypnotized
And walking on cold thin ice
Then it broke, and she awoke again
Then she ran faster than
Start screaming, "Is there someone out there?"
Please help me
Come get me
Behind her, she can hear it say
Follow everywhere I go
Top over the mountains or valley low
Give you everything you've been dreaming of
Just let me in, ooh
Everything you want in gold, I'll be the magic story you've been told
And you'll be safe under my control
Just let me in, ooh
Just let me in, ooh"

He still didn't wanted to listen to them.

************************************

*Koo is 19 years old now*

One day koo was in his room as always. His parents were out to meet another king. They will not be in the palace for three days. Koo had soldiers with him. Nobody could go against him. He told his soldiers "I want to go outside in the woods!!! It's an order!!"

"B-but prince... W-we can't" . "You are fired!!!" "No!! We will take you outside!!" "That's what I thought"

They went outside. Koo was very excited to see what the outside looks like. They went near the forest. Koo was taking a walk barefoot for sometime. He wanted to go in the forest. Gaurds wanted to protest but couldn't. They went in the forest. Koo saw some bunnies and squirrels. He played with them. Giggled and laughed.

Then he went deeper in the forest. His guards were with him all the time. He was wandering around. Then he suddenly felt someone's presence near them. He looked but found nothing. He started to look around the forest. He looked behind the trees. His guards only thought he is wandering and exploring around. He looked a bit far from them and only saw two red glowing eyes. He was mesmerized by them as if a kid has seen biggest candy. He got a bit closer and saw a manly figure.

He was so into finding how he looked like and who he was. But his guards were holding him back. They took him back to the palace. Koo was sad as he couldn't see the manly figure. But God knows what kind of magic have those eyes had on him, koo couldn't stop thinking about them. He felt as if he had been casted a spell on.

He didn't sleep the entire night. He was just thinking about those blood red eyes. He just wanted to know about that mysterious figure.

*A few days later* 

Koo's parents were still not back. He was still thinking about that figure. He thought that what would even happen if he just go on his own and look for it??.

He decided that he wanted to know what it was. So he planned something. He thought "I will go in night when everyone would be sleeping".

He got up in the midnight and first checked if someone was awake. As he saw that nobody was awake he tiptoed back to his window. He knew the secret door to go out. He took a lamp with him. He jumped out. His room wasn't that high up and koo knew martial arts so he was safe from any injuries.

He ran as fast as he could to go to the forest. He thought that he was now free. As he stepped into the forest,. He started to hear a weird sound.

"Walk straight and go nowhere else"

He got scared. Then he felt as if someone was behind him. He thought that it was just his hallucinations.

"Follow where I go top of the mountains and the valley low"

Koo was getting more scared as the time passed. It felt like someone is whispering in his ear. He didn't had a choice. He doesn't know the way to get out of here. Then suddenly he felt like someone is controlling him. It was as if his feet had a mind of thier own.

He was scared. He ended up infront a very big looking house. He was scared to death. He wanted to run but he couldn't. He pressed the door bell and what he saw was shocking to him.
.......................................................................

Wtf!! A demon!!!!!!!

______________________________________

Sooo hii

Another trashy update!!!

Pt.2 coming soon

Love you my Minnies 💞💞

Peace out ✌️✌️