~2~ Toddler katsuki

Idea 2: Toddler Katsuki

Toddler katsuki

Op izuku

Soulmate bakudeku

Dadzawa

Dadmic

Basic plot: A villain, who bakugou has been rude to in the past (not revealed who), turns him into a toddler for revenge. At 1am, he has a nightmare about Izuku leaving him on his own, and wakes up crying. Izuku wakes up from the noise (their dorms are the only ones on their floor, right next to each other on the top floor) and knocks on his door to check on him. He finds toddler bakugou crying in a ball on his bed, and comforts him. He knows bakugou wouldn't want anyone else to see him this vulnerable, so he gets permission from aizawa to leave the dorms and stay at inko's house for the week that bakugou is a villain. He knows its risky, but hes willing to take the risk for bakugou. He makes it there safely, cuddles with bakugou to sleep. Next day = day of fluff, no school.

 That night, villains come to kidnap bakugou because they value his quirk and his personality is perfect for a villain, or seemingly so. They have a fight out in an alley because izuku doesn't want to involve his mom, the villains kidnap bakugou but izuku puts a tracker on bakugou for emergencies if bakugou gets lost, so he knows where he is. Their soulmate bond has developed to vague thinking at this point, because their trust and care for each other grew a lot. The make a plan without knowing why, it works, izuku impresses aizawa, inko, and mitsuki with his insane op skills and planning and secret training.