~3~ Idol bakudeku bfff

Idea 3: Idol Bakudeku bfff (best fucking friends forever) (the curse word, not meaning sex/fwb) 

dancer/rapper/singer

dancer/singer katsuki

Stoner bakudeku

Gamer bakudeku

Basic plot: they both go to the same dance studio and hide it from everyone, but they don't know. They get paired to make a duet dance together, and that's when they find out the other dances and sings/raps. They make up and make a duet, becoming best friends again in the process. Aizawa figures out that they bonded but doesn't know the details because the look in their eyes and their body language towards each other changes. 

Then mic catches them in the studio at ua, word spreads around the ua staff cuz mic cant keep his mouth shut. They start a youtube channel together, that unexpectedly blows up and they get loads of subscribers. Inko dies from a villain attack, and izuku has to start paying for his own stuff, so he works at a dance studio that teaches kids to dance, as well as becoming a tutor and voice coach. 

There are no dorms, him and bakugou move in together in an apartment they get. The main plot is about inko dying and izuku being temporarily depressed but bakugou pulls him out of it, that's when he starts smoking to cope, also he games a lot more since he gets insomnia after inko dies. Izuku was a cinnamon roll before he befriended Bakugou again, but then he loses his innocence (again) as a result of the friendship. he starts cursing a lot more, and generally being less of an innocent cinnamon roll and more of a badass. 

Aizawa figures out about his bad habits but eventually is persuaded not to stop him because he tried to and izuku was more sad and depressed, so he realizes that even though it's not healthy it is izuku's way of coping, and withdrawal would do more harm then good at this point. They make a deal. Izuku and bakugou get chosen by their agency to participate in a concert at a very famous stage in a couple months, where they will be doing several dances with people chosen from other agencies.

 They will make the songs and the dances, and become good friends with the people in the process. He wins and the concert is great and the class goes, they are very surprised and disappointed in izuku for lying to them so they aren't friends anymore and izuku is kinda depressed cuz his friends left him but he has the people in the group as best friends so they have a fluffy day and its great. (oc love interest?)