~25~ Woonamgi

~ Idea 25: Woonamgi (yoongi/namjoon/wooyoung)

Soulmate idol au

Name of soulmate gets tattooed on your body when the universe decides you are ready to know who they are//different for everybody

Sometimes your soulmate knows you are their soulmate for years and you find out later

Sometimes at the same time

Wooyoung and san got their tattoos of each other the morning of the day they met

It's practically unheard of to have more than one soulmate so woo assumes san is it for him even though they don't like each other romantically, platonic soulmates

A little while later, he wakes up with Kim Namjoon tattooed in the middle of his back and Min Yoongi tattooed on his collarbone.

He doesn't realize until he puts on a v-necked shirt and San teases him for being such an army he got a tattoo.

It is possible to have multiple bonds with your soulmate, not only names. These other bonds manifest the same day you wake up with the tattoo(s).

Woo has a second bond w Yoongi and Namjoon that means anything he writes on his skin can be seen in the same place on his soulmates' skin.

He has a second bond with San that means they can read each other's minds, but they can turn it off and on if it gets to be too much, it just can't be off for too long.

Namjoon+yoongi write their numbers on their arms and wooyoung makes a group chat. He fangirls a bit but then gets used to it after a couple days/a week.

Slow burn romance//they become very close best friends over text and a few rare hang outs before the romantic feelings start.