~4~ Mother izuku

Idea 3: Mother izuku

Mother midoriya izuku

Father katsuki bakugou

Caring aizawa shouta

Babysitter hatsume mei

Male hatsume mei

Grandmother inko midoriya

Grandmother mitsuki bakugou

Secretive izuku midoriya

Basic plot: Izuku and Katsuki do some stUff in middle school and Izuku ends up pregnant with quadruplets (4 babies). He doesn't tell Katsuki because he thinks he will hate him, so he raises them with the help of Inko, Mitsuki, and Mei, who he meets at Dagobah Beach when she's looking for materials and he's training. They become best friends, and he eventually tells her about the kids (or she finds out, tbd), and she offers to help take care of them sometimes. They often babysit the kids together, and she becomes 'Auntie Mei.' 

He finds out that Aizawa is his father because they both love coffee, cats, sleep, he has partially black hair, and Aizawa keeps meeting up with Inko and they hang out a lot, not explicitly calling them dates but it is pretty obvious. Aizawa didn't know about Izuku, but he evidently finds out when they have a 'reunion' of sorts. (They dated for a while, then Inko found out she was pregnant right after they broke up because his Pro Hero job required him to have almost no free time and they figured it would bebest to separate for the good of both of them, even though they still love each other. )