Prologue

"Miss de Leon! Mr. Ravena! To the detention office, now!" said Ms. Flores as she saw how I punched this boy in the face.

 I am so pissed off. I am not this kind of person but this boy pushed me to my limits. Nakakainis, akala ba nya cool sya sa ginagawa nya? I thought to myself while walking to the detention office with this freak and Ms. Flores.

"I am so disappointed, Elle. You know you have a reputation to protect, right? And I heard you're also a candidate for Ambrosio Padilla Athlete of the Year? Don't waste all of your hard works, dear. I saw all of your effort. Don't put all of that to waste." She said with hints of disappointment in her voice. She's one of my professor in my chosen course. She's kind and understanding and honestly, it's the first time I saw her shout. Scary as hell. 

After minutes of walking, we finally arrived. I've never been this nervous in my entire life, not even in championships. Fuck this Ravena boy. 

"I'll let this slide, Elleara and you know what I'm talking about. I am very disappointed with your actions for today but I'm giving you a chance." said Ms. Flores 

"Oh my god, thank you Ms—" pinutol nya ang pagsasalita ko. 

"But that doesn't mean na you don't have any more consequences. You have to clean the BEG for the entire week."

"with Mr. Ravena." she added. 

"What?!" we shouted in sync. 

"That or bye bye Ambrosio Padilla Athlete of the Year Award?" She said and left me dumbfounded. 

"Uhh! him. Why him?" I whispered to myself as he walks over to me with a smirk on his face.