Chapter One

Elleara's POV

It's the time of the year. Trainings, Finals, Conditionings, and of course, Championships. I am currently waiting in a cafe here in UPTC because my teammates planned on eating here before our intensive training next week. I came first because I don't know. I ordered first nalang because I'm kinda hungry.

While I was waiting, I randomly watched videos on YouTube and scrolled a little bit on Twitter. It was quite a it boring so I decided to just wait and watch vehicles outside because it is somewhat relaxing and therapeutic.

While watching the view from above, I noticed this boy near my seat. He's wearing an orange hood with a small "R" initials on the lower left back of his jacket. His kind of tall, 6 ft. above, I guess? I never saw his face because he's facing backwards towards my seat. Maddie texted me.

 Papunta na daw sila, so I went to the bathroom to fix myself before they arrive.

Minutes after, the boy I saw was already gone, leaving this notebook on the table. And oh, It's raining. Maybe something's up that's why he forgot to bring his notebook with him or maybe he panicked because it rained. I waited for a moment kasi baka balikan pa niya but then curiosity got the better of me as I went closer to the table and saw my name written on the cover page of the notebook. What the freaking fudge? Is this real? I am taking this notebook but I swear to God, I am not reading this. Whoever was the owner of this, it creeps me out. Freaking fudge.

Maddie and the others arrived, so I hurriedly put that weird notebook or diary I must say, in my bag. I went back to my table and greeted everyone.

"What are you doing there?" Maddie asked.

"Nothing. I was just waiting for you to arrive so I took a little tour here since nakaka-bored mag wait sa inyo." I lied. It's still bugging me though. Who's the owner of that thing? and why is my name written on that? Is that those death note? Fuck, I don't wanna die just yet.

We talked and just laugh our ass off and went home as usual. Haysss, I will be missing this. Chillin' like a villain lang and not minding on other stuff. Next week, we'll be having our intensive training and I have to finish undone requirements for our finals. Lot of things to do but fun at the same time. The last time I got to travel alone was when I was 17 and I'm gonna be honest, I miss it. The memories, the experiences and more. Hayyy, being a student-athlete is hard, but that's life and this is where I am happy. I have to sacrifice a lot of things but pretty sure it'll be all worth it, soon.

Upon entering our house, silence greeted me. Sanay na ako. Mom and dad, they're always away for business leaving me in this house with only my dogs and ates na tumutulong dito sa bahay. I just walked straight to my room, threw my bags on the floor, took a shower, and jumped on my bed. I was savoring this feeling while it lasted until I remembered the weird notebook. Tumayo ako at kinuha ang notebook sa bag and put that in my table. I still don't have the guts to open it. I studied the outer design and from what I can see, the brand is Smythson.

The heck? The owner must be rich-rich that he can afford this type of journaling notebook that costs around 12k for one. And you might ask me bakit alam ko? Well, I have the same journaling notebook but with different design. You can't blame me, I love to right because I have no one to talk to about my life.

I finished all my undone projects, my part in our group tasks and my presentations. After finishing it all, I sent what I have to send. I reminded ate Joy to wake me up if I they notice na I'm still not gising by 5:30 am tomorrow. I also set my alarm clock to 5:00 am since we have an early training tomorrow at baka lagot ako kay Coach Tai. I laid down in my bed feeling tired and eventually fell asleep. 

Wow, woke up early pala than my alarm hahahaha, is this a good sign for a good day? I hope so