𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝟙

,,The vampires of the blue moon" There was once two vampires known as Vanitas and Selena, who were despissed by his own kind. Other of their kind were born on the night of the crimson moon, but them alone were born under the blue moon, a sign of ill omen. The other vampires feared Vanitas and Selena and drove them both from the village. Wandering alone in the woods, they faced the terror of darkness and the cold clutches of snow. So it was that they made a vow. They would take vengeance upon vampires born under the crimson moon.

,, Oh foolish vampires who have persecuted us! Opening this grimoires shall visit upon you a curse worse than death!"

Vanitas's and Selena's special creation were two books that they imbued the power to corrupt a vampires true name.

,, Those who take our grimoires in hand shall, like us, have the blue light instilled in their eyes and before long, become bringer of death upon all vampire kind.

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, They say a vampire has turned up."

,, Truly? How dreadful."

,, Vampires were destroyed ages ago in a battle with human kind, were they not? Does that mean some survived?"

,, Have they risen once again to visit vengeance upon us?"

,, Vampires are but a folktale."

,, My grandfather claims to have seen one."

,, That's just another ghost story."

,, No need to worry The Church's Chasseurs have sprung into action."

,, I'm so cold."

An young woman walking through the crowd. She wears an pink ball dress, an pink head with her hair in an low bun and an pastel pink scarf around her. Suddenly she falls down slowly. Two hands catch her in time. She looks up and gasp a little.

The one who catches her was a beautiful young woman. She could clearly see under her (f/c) carlet, that she have (h/l) (h/c) hair, shining (e/c) eyes and a beautiful smile on her face. Beside her was an young men with white hair and violet eyes.

,, You alright Mademoiselle?"

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, Are you sure you're well? Shall my sister examine you ?"

,, No, I was simply feeling anemic. There is no cause for concern."

The male comes closer to her. Too close for her comfort.

,, But you look quite pale."

,, And you shouldn't be so close to her."

He look to her sister that sits beside the young woman.

,, Oui. Sorry for that."

,, Merci for the offer, but i'm going to see a doctor after this. That is the only one I will allow to exaime me."

The little box beside the brothers and sisters shakes. It opens and something pops out.

,, Mew!"

,, Ahh!"

,, Bad Murr!"

,, He's so warm. Um, my name is Amelia. Might I have an introduction?"

,, Sure! He is Murr. Please call him by that name."

The older one giggle at this. She look at Amelia with an smile.

,, Excuse him. My name is (y/n) and this is my younger brother Noé."