𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓸𝓲𝓻 𝟚 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝟚

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

Noé and (y/n) put on their coats quickly as Vanitas run after them.

,, Noè. (n/n). Hey, Noé, (y/n), wait! Do you both know where you're supposed to go?" Vanitas ask them as he takes (y/n) hand in his. Their eyes turn back to their normal colours.

,, I've no idea--"

,, You have this--"

The siblings are interrupt by a bat flying on their faces.

,, Looks like you could us a hand, Vanitas." A man in a black suit, orange hair and orange eyes says as he leans into a wall behind him.

,, Dante!"

,, Hey." The man with the name Dante, walk over to them.

,, You left Amelia Ruth behind to save your own skin!" Vanitas shout at him as he walks up to him.

,, My agreement with you didn't include protecting tha target! I don't work beyond what I'm paid!"

,, Greedy jerk!"

,, Shut your piehole, quack!"

,, Excuse us." Dante looks over Vanitas shoulder and sees (y/n) and Noé standing there, watching the two arguing.

,, What the hell are you doing with them?!"

,, Noé and (y/n), allow me to introduce you. This is Dante, an information peddler I often use. But he's really just someone who'll do anything for money." Vanitas says annoyed as he points his thumb at Dante.

,, Now I remember. The one you called baldy." Noé says bluntly wich make his older sister sigh.

,, I'm not bald! Don't remember me by that slur!"

,, I don't know why you're here, Dante but it's your loss! I already found my penultimate partners!"

,, Penultimate partners? You mean these two?" Dante glare over to the siblings.

,, Nope, not us."

,, So, sorry, Dante." Vanitas walks away. ,, You'll have to look elsewhere for your allowance."

,, Really! That's too bad. Just when I located that killer who claimed nine lives. What a crying shame."

,, O Lord Dante, how I love thee!" Vanitas crunch on the ground infront of Dante. Noé and (y/n) watch the duo.

,, These two are a thing for themselves..."

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

'Ding' 'Ding'

,, What? That's highway robbery, baldy!" (y/n) hits Vanitas head with her fist as he says that.

,, Vanitas! Don't call him that!"

,, She's right, finally someone helps me with him! Old man Orolk doesn't even know about this. Such information doesn't come cheap!"

,, We should follow this bat?" Noé ask Dante as the bad sits on his finger.

,, Exactly. It will lead you to my comrade who is tailing the killer you seek." Noé nod to his older sister as he grab Vanitas and hold him under his arm.

Noé's and (y/n)'s eyes turn bright red and blue as they jump up the building infront of them. Vanitas yell at their suddenly action.

,, Seriously, what's these guys deal?"

,, Was that the Vanitas?" A voice singsong behind Dante as he looks after them. ,, Such an adorable face, don't you think?"

,, You followed me here, Johann?"