𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓲𝓻𝓮 3 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

The girl that the drio saved, standed on a roof of a house.

,, Riche!"

,, Johann! Dante!" Riche says as she was hugged by Johann tightly.

,, I'm so glad you're alright." The three look down to see pink-red flames coming from below.

,, It's that quack and..." The mist disappeared slowly to reveal Jeanne and (y/n).

,, ...the Hellfire Witch and Princess of the Blue Moon?!" Dante yell surprised and shocked, staring at the (h/c) haired girl beside Vanitas.

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, Hand over The Book of Vanitas. Do that and I shall let you live." Jeanne says as she stare at (y/n) beside him, mostly healed.

,, Is that an order from your master, Luca?" Vanitas ask Jeanne as she looks at (y/n) beside him with her staff out. Vanitas gently push (y/n) behind him.

,,How disappointing. The young battle maidens who dashed across the battlefield, mercilessly exterminating their own kind... I heared it was a sight so beautiful that it made one shudder. But I never would've imaginedyou'd fall so low."

,, And your point is?" Jeanne glare at him as (y/n) smile over to her. Jeanne relaxed for a few seconds before glaring back at Vanitas. Vanitas pulls his grimoire out and shows her it.

,, My point is I'm tired of playing with you." Vanitas let the book fall to the ground, making Jeanne's eyes widen. ,, Come to think of it, I've yet to introduce myself." Blue light come from the entrance of the hall, making Vanitas and (y/n) glow.

,, My name is Vanitas, this beautiful vampire beside me is (y/n)." The shadow infront of them become bigger and bigger in seconds. ,, One of the Vampires of the Blue Moon passed on to me his name and his book. Yet I'm but a human."

The shadow appeared adove Vanitas and (y/n) in two shadow with dark blue caps and shining blue eyes. (y/n)'s eyes begin to glow to the blue as she now stands beside Vanitas, looking at Jeanne.

,, The Vampires of the Blue Moon once feasted on my own blood. Thus imbued with some of their powers, I was counted among the Clan of the Blue Moon." Jeanne stare shocked at Vanitas as he gesture his hand to (y/n)

,, And the young maiden beside me, is one of their kind. She was in the war long time ago and slayed thausend of her own kind. She is know as the Princess of the Blue Moon, (y/n) Archiviste!"

The people that watch the three down there all gasped and widen their eyes as Jeanne stare at Vanitas, already knowing what she was.

,, So she is the Princess of the Blue Moon... That's interesting." Johann smirk as Dante and Riche stare down. Luca's eyes widen as he hears this for the first time with Noé.

,, (n/n)..."

,, I had wished to avoid having to use this power if at all possible, but... Hellfire Witch, I shall make an exception and reveal to you my true form!" Jeanne gasp and backs away from them.

// What devilry is this?//

Jeanne looks into Vanitas blue eyes that watch her. Vanitas take his glove off as the wall behind Jeanne breaks. (y/n) quickly leaps forward and rush to Jeanne.

Jeanne look shocked behind her as a wolf in clothes comes through it and bits Jeanne in the shoulder. She yelps out in pain and shock as (y/n) kicks the wolf to the wall and pulls out her grimoire.