𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓲𝓻𝓮 3 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

,, Mademoiselle Amelia!" The siblings yell as they see Amelia standing at the entrance of Orlok's office.

,, Monsieur Noé! Mademoiselle (y/n)!" Amelia hug the two in happiness with Murr.

,, So it's over?"

,, Of course, I don't believe every word, but I shall postpone Amelia Ruth's execution for the time being. However, you shall remain where I can keep an eye on you. I'll have her work as a live-in maid in Hôtel Chouchou."

Amelia and Noé let out a confusion sound. Vanitas smirks as Orlok slams his fist on his table.

,, That goes for you too, human! I grant that these dubious books of yours has some power, but I've no intention of turning you lose."

,, I take that Thomas Berneux is dead? And you've no idea who killed him, do you? Now I see. You've realised how valuable The Books of Vanitas and Selena and we can be. Very well. Use us to your heart's content. You'll be able to swiftly resolve incidents involving curse-bearer. And I'll no longer have to waste time searching for patients."

Orlok hold up a letter to the group.

,, Deliver this letter to the front desk at Hôtel Chouchou. Continue to use your room there while you're here in Paris."

Noé and (y/n) walk over to Vanitas while the Count talks to him.

,, So you'll be keeping an eye on us, dear Monsieur Orlok?" (y/n) steps forward and smile at him questioned. Noé also steps forward.

,, Your room? As in us too?!"

,, Correct. You two are that human's caretaker, are you not?" The three look dumbfounded at the Count before (y/n) begins to laugh while Noé freaks out.

,, Definitely not!"

,, They're right. I am their caretaker!"

,, You keep out of this!"

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

Amelia sits on the couch with Murr siting on her lap and (y/n) sitting beside her. Standing beside them was Noé while Vanitas sits on a chair infont of the womans.

,, Now, I'll cut to the chase, Amelia."

,, Yes?"

,, Did you see Charlatan?" Amelia look confused at Vanitas and tiling her head to one side.

,, Charlatan?"

,, I've learned something interesting from some of the vampires I've treated. Right before they realised they'd become curse-bearer, they had all seen a similar sight. They suddenly found themselves in a thick fog. And there, they saw the Parade of Charlatan."

Amelia holds her head in her hand and thinks out loud.

,, Fog? A parade? I feel as if I saw something like what you have described, but... Forgive me. I just can't remember." Amelia says as she holds her head in her hands. Vanitas lean back.

,, No dice, eh?"

,, Perhaps you two could exam her, (y/n) and Noé Archiviste?" The siblings eyes widen as they look shocked at Orlok. Vanitas look surprised with widen eyes at the siblings.

,, You know who we are?"

,, I received a letter from your teacher. It included your names and a request that I provide assistance during your stay in Paris."