Part 2

Oliver hissed "stop that! " he smacked her ass harshly "you're making your punishment worse! " he yelled at her

Maggie Yelped  surprise and smacked his ass Back. " Now I'm done. "

Oliver froze "Oh hell no! " he opened the door slamming her on the table "you do not hit me like that do you understand!?" He grabbed her face harshly panting from anger "who do you think you are!? " he slammed her head against the table

Maggie screamed feeling the force of the table against her head. She kept her head on the table; tears streaming down her face.
" No one sir... "She squeaked out quietly

Oliver lets go of her face scoffing " god! What is it going to take to get you to listen!? Why must you always act like a child! " he yelled at her "you're 17! Act like it! "

Maggie " And your 34 and you act like your 85! " she snapped back, she reached up to get his hand off her.

Oliver slapped her hand back "oh honey if I acted 85 you would be begging god for mercy right now! You're lucky I'm not beating the shit out of you! "

Maggie " if you were 85 you'd be begging god to take you. cause you'd be dying of alcohol poisoning! " she spit at him.

Oliver huffed "good! I hope I do! You're the reason I fucking drink! Now sit the fuck up" he grabbed her by her hair making her sit up "you're going to regret talking to me the way you do and you will straighten out this behaviour! "

Maggie whimpers and sat up straight waiting for the worse to come.

Oliver walked over to the cabinet going through it as he pulled out a note book and a jar of sand he brought a table to her opening the jar and dumping the sand on the table "as a punishment you will count every grain of sand and document each one on this note book. I've had someone count it before so cheating will do you no good you'll just suffer more"

Maggie smiked she looked at the jar and calculated the volume and the size of a grain of sand. " Sir there is 197,845 grains of sand I  there. "

Oliver froze "no there isn't!" He snatched the note book getting nervous when she was right looking at her "You didn't count them! You just looked at the jar! "

Maggie " So I was right? " she noted his nervous glance " A genius doesn't need to always use their finger to count. " she eased into the chair.

Oliver: slammed the note book"that's not the purpose of this punishment! You need to count each grain! Not calculate anything! "

Maggie " but if I'm right then what's the need to count? " she moved her foot up his leg a little " Your never gonna win~"

Oliver looked at her foot and then her"it's not about winning it's about discipline! " he pushed her leg off "and if it has to you will get what Madeline got last week" he threatened

Maggie: Purred " Annnndddd what would that be? ~Sir."

Oliver cringed a little " a couple lashes on your back what ever game you have
planned in your mind isn't going to work"

Maggie: " Alright, I'm done sir... I'm very sorry I wronged and offended you. " she seemed sincere about her apology. " I will take whatever punishment you find sutible for me. "

Oliver rolled his eyes "I will call you later when I've decided now get the fuck out" he pointed at the door

Maggie Bows " Yes, sir. " she eased out the door to find a chore to do. She grabs a rag and spray. She begins to wash the windows.

Olivier grumbled closing the door and walked back to his office
Everyone else went back to work while Tyler was busy dusting the hallway

Maggie hummed as she washed the windows, ignoring Tyler until she bumped into him.